Seriousness

"And, I never met my mother so what does that make me?" Hiccup asked as he fiddled with his helmet.

They where on a remote island that Hiccup had found with Astrid and their dragons. Astrid looked at Hiccup with a concerned look and walked over to him.

"Hiccup..." She started as she placed a hand on his shoulder, looking up at him.

He had grown much since he had defeated the Red Death five years ago and was now reaching 6'1 feet.

Hiccup looked down at his girlfriend. She inched closer to him, wrapping her arms around his body for a side hug. The man smiled and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her closer.

"Everything will be alright...babe" Astrid said, smiling. Hiccup tuned towards her and wrapped his arms around her body, hugging her lovingly.

"What would I do without you, Astrid?" He asked, burring his face into her neck. "I don't know, Hiccup...I don't know."

Said man pulled away a me'er inch to look her in the eyes.

He lifted one of his hands and placed it on her cheek, gently rubbing it.

Astrid smiled and placed her hand over his before pulling. She placed one of her hands on his chest before placing her other in his hair, tugging on his braid.

"What you searching for, Hiccup, it's not out there. It's in here. You just don't see it yet. But, you will find it, I promise..."

So, with that, he latched his lips onto hers, kissing her fiercely and passionately, not caring about anything else but her at that right moment.

(A/N: Really short chapter. I'm sorry guys. So, I just watched Big Hero 6 (I don't know why this late) and it was awesome. It's so similar to the first HTTYD movie.

I love it. And, just to tell you guys, Hiro looks just like Hiccup, just 6 years younger. And, I actually cried. It was so good.

Now, I both want Toothless AND...Baymax. He's so cute. Just like a big walking-around ballon. If you guys have seen Big Hero 6, (comment if you have) then you guys know what I'm talking about...

That's all from me, bye!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.