Story

"You should've seen him! He was running around the arena, looking for water," Astrid said, telling her fiancé about today at the arena.

Hiccup didn't have as much time as he wanted to. Especially now that he was chief and everything. Life seemed to swirl around re-constructing buildings for both dragons and Vikings, but also planning new security stations and building stalls.

That seemed to be the only thing he could do these days. Therefore, Astrid always told him how her had had been and what had happened.

Since she was his, second-in-command, she got to be more active around the village. Only when he called her, she had to be with him.

"It was like back in the days when Hookfang would set him on fire. You should been there, it was hilarious!" Astrid laughed, her hands waving all around the place as she told him what had happened with Snotlout and the fire incident.

Hiccup looked at her from across the table.

She's so beautiful. I can't believe we're getting married soon. When and how did I get this lucky? What in the world have I ever done to deserve such a beautiful woman like Astrid. She really is divine. Oh gods, her laugh, Hiccup though as he looked at her.

Reaching out and grabbing her hand, he smiled when she stopped talking to look at him.

"Hiccup?" She asked. "Hi, beautiful," He said and stood up, still holding her hand. He pulled her up and wrapped an arm around her waist, pressing her against him.

Her armor pressed into him in places he wished he didn't have at the moment but he shook it off and intertwined his fingers with hers.

Astrid blushed when he brought her hand to his mouth and pressed his lips against the back of her hand.

"I can't wait until we get married."

Believe me, I can't either. Still three weeks left before we're actually married and inseparable...

Astrid smiled. "Why do we have to wait three more weeks?" She complained and slid her arm under his, her forearm pressing against his shoulder blade while her hand was tangled in the hair at his nape.

"Oh, can't wait to have all of this right?" Hiccup looked down at himself before chuckling. "You wish, babe. Just wait and see, you will regret it someday," Astrid said and stood up on her toes.

"I'd like to see that," Hiccup sassed with. Her and leaned back a little, not allowing her to kiss him even though he really wanted to kiss her too.

He had to keep his act together.

Astrid pulled away her hand from his hair and smacked the back of his head.

"Come back here, little man," She said though gritted teeth, also acting. "Ow, why are you hitting me, woman?" He asked and smirked.

"I smacked you. I didn't hit you. You would've probably felt it if I would've hit you." Hiccup looked at her with an unimpressed face. "Who know's? I can be really sensitive..." He lied, - probably - before smiling widely.

"Then this should probably hurt, you big baby," Astrid said before pulling down his head towards her and pressing her lips against his, nibbling on his bottom lip before buying it softly and drawing back.

Opening her eyes, she saw him still smiling.

A smile growing on her lips as well, she kissed him more fiercely this time, her tongue brushing against his teeth before grazing his own after he'd let her in.

"Y-ya know," Hiccup mumbled against her lips before drawing back with a slight pop. "You are so fucking beautiful, Astrid," He said and pressed his forehead against hers. "I love you," Came out of his mouth before pulling away his hand from hers and placing his hand on the back of her head.

Astrid wrapped her now free arm around his waist and pulled him closer, the spikes on her skirt cutting into him in rather painful places.

"Mhnnn," Hiccup groined and opened his eyes. He looked at Astrid's reddish lips after the kissing. "Babe," She whispered out and pulled away, remembering that they were in the Great Hall.

She looked around to find Toothless, - the only living creature inside the hall beside them - starting at her with huge eyes. "Hi, Toothless," She said and turned her head back to her dozed of fiancé.

"Hiccup, babe, wake up," She mocked and snapped her fingers in front of his face. "I am awake!" He said suddenly, jumping slightly.

Toothless smiled his gummy smile and hopped over to them. He rubbed his head between the two dragon riders and Astrid giggled, placing her hands on his large head.

"Who's the cuter one in here? Are you? Yes you are!" Astrid mocked with Toothless. "Hey!" She heard Hiccup protest.

Straightening herself after bending down slightly, she put a finger to his face and said, "You should know, you're not cute..." She said before smirking. "You're handsome," She whispered seductively.

Hiccup raised a brow and looked at her finger. "Handsome, huh?" He asked before grabbing her wrist and wrapping his mouth around the tip of her finger.

Astrid's eyes shot open and her brows flew up, her mouth agape. "W-wha...?"

Hiccup smirked before pulling away, a Amtrak of saliva between her finger and his lips. The string of saliva broke and it landed on his chin. He wiped his mouth before leaning down and pecking her lips.

"You know I love you," He said before patting the top of her head and walking past her.

Moments passed before Astrid came back to reality and whipped around, running after him. "Hiccup, wait!"

(A/N: This chapter took me like, 15-20 minutes. This just flowed out of me. What the heck?!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.