The Chief Thing

(A/N: Strong language for those who don't likes to swore!)

"I'm serious, Astrid! You can't just barge into my room when I'm...going my business!" Hiccup said with a stern voice, making at knot on his pant-strings.

Astrid looked at him with slight frustration. She rolled her eyes and shifted her weight onto her right foot, placing her hand on her hip.

"Come on, Hiccup! It's not like I haven't seen you...without clothes on!" Astrid protested, gesturing her free hand towards him.

Hiccup lifted his left hand and pointed at his girlfriend, - soon to be fiancé.

"Don't you talk to me with that voice, young lady! I'm your chief! Respect it for Thor's sake!" Hiccup yelled and walked towards Astrid. The blonde backed up, looking at him with a mean face.

"Oh! So now you come with this stupid chief stuff! Bullshit! You know what? I don't care!" Astrid yelled back at him, even though he had pinned her to the wall.

Hiccup leaned his head down to place his lips my Astrid's ear. "I am the fucking chief," He said.

Astrid pushed him off of her and begin to laugh. Hiccup's face softened and changed o a questioned one.

"And you wanna know something?" Astrid asked, breathing hard. "I'm fucking the chief!"

Hiccup looked at the girl, - no, woman - for a few seconds before beginning to laugh.

"Maybe," He said. Then, suddenly, Astrid was pressed up against the wall once again, Hiccup's lips searching after hers.

After finding them, he pressed himself against his woman, holding her close.

His hand snaked around the blonde and settled on her rear, under her skirt.

Astrid connected their lower body half's as much as they had their upper bodies connected.

She wound her arms around her man's neck, kissing back.

Hiccup smiled and fisted his free hand into Astrid's hair, moving his hand from her rear to wrap around her waist.

Astrid moved her lips in sync with his, battling for dominance with their tongues.

The blonde dragged her hands over Hiccup's strong back, settling them on his lower back, smiling and hooking one of her legs with his.

Hiccup gasped when Astrid's hands squeezed his rear, pulling his closer.

He pulled away from the kiss, onto to find his woman's lips on his neck.

"Hiccup...I want you," Astrid whispered. "Then come on, we have all night you know..." The chief whispered back. Astrid hummed when Hiccup's hand trailed from her back to her breast.

"A-and your m-mother?" Astrid panted a question. "She won't be back until tomorrow midday."

The blonde pulled away, grabbing Hiccup's hand and pulling him into the bed.

Astrid leaned over her man, beginning to kiss him furiously, almost ripping off his armor.

•••

"Wow," Astrid panted. "I agree with you there, M'lady."

Astrid turned her naked body towards her man's. "Who would have though that you where such an amazing sex God of a man? Your better in bed than you're good looking. And trust me when I say that your damn handsome!" Astrid said.

Hiccup laughed and shifted, leaning over his girlfriend. "And you're so much more good looking than I thought," Hiccup said and slipped inside her.

Astrid gasped, clawing his strong back with her nails.

Hiccup leaned down his head and enveloped her lower lip between his, kissing her.

He then slowly begin to thrust, going for a round two.

(A/N: Just felt like getting dirty!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.