Wanna Be Mine?

Hiccup always seemed to have a hard time sometimes. No matter what it was. It could be from Berk's people to...Astrid.

This particular time, it was Astrid. The two had gotten into a fight not so long ago and was now on the verge of breaking up.

"Oh, so it's my fault now?!" Hiccup yelled. Stormfly's stable had caught fire and everything surrounding it. The dragon itself had made it...barely.

Stormfly's leg had burned a bit and now, Astrid was raging on the inside.

"Well, you where the last one out so it must have been you, Hiccup!" Astrid yelled at him, pointed at him with her pointed.

Hiccup stepped back. Tears burned in his eyes at the realization of screaming and yelling at the only thing he had ever loved so much.

But, he hit it and said, "It could've also been Stormfly who sneezed and accidentally threw a fireball at the hay in there."

Astrid stopped for a second before yelling at him. "Oh, so it's my dragons fault now?! Do you even know what you're talking about?! Do you hear me when I say that I want a break up?!"

Hiccup looked at her. 'What have I done?' He asked himself. Astrid turned towards the door and was just about to open it before Hiccup ran across the room and placed his hand on the door, shutting it.

Astrid looked at her ex-boyfriend. Tears where steaming down his face, his eyes almost bloodshot and his body was slightly trembling.

"Astrid...no, please don't do this. Please, don't leave me. You...you are the only one that I will ever love. If you leave me, then...I die of heartbreak. Don't leave here like my father did. I'm sorry. If sorry for everything. Even though it wasn't me, I take all of the responsibility. I want you back in my life, Astrid. I haven't stopped loving you yet. And I won't stop loving you, ever."

Astrid looked at the man in front of her with wide eyes. "Please, Astrid," Hiccup pleaded.

Astrid shook her head. "I'm sorry, Hiccup," She said and took away his hand from the door, walking out.

"Astrid!" Was the last word the woman heard from him before disappearing into the town.

Hiccup slumped down onto the floor, crying.

•••

"'Ave ye heard? The chief has gon', missin'?" Agnar asked Magnus. The Viking male shook his shoulders. "What 'appened?"

"Tha' Hofferson gal brok' up with 'im and now, he's missin'."

Astrid may have overheard their conversation from her house since they practically stood in the middle of the town.

"Hiccup..." She said, realizing that she didn't only break up with him, but that she broke his heart and costed the village their chief.

Astrid quickly ran down the stairs and out of her house, into her dragons stable.

"Hey there girl. You think that you can fly?" She asked. Stormfly looked at her with a smile and stood up, flapping her wings playfully.

Astrid smiled. "Good," She started, placing her hands on the dragons head. "I have to find Hiccup. I've done something really bad. "Can you see if you can find him?"

Stormfly walked out of the stable slowly, sniffing the air. The Nadder squawked and turned her head to the right direction. Astrid jumped onto her. "Take me to him, girl!"

The two shot up from the ground, heading with soaring speed towards the final destination.

•••

"Hiccup?" Came a sweet voice, echoing throughout the walls of stone from his mothers sanctuary.

Hiccup turned his head to see the blonde of his dreams, stand there. Tears had marked his cheeks and his eyes where saggy.

"Hiccup..." He heard again. Astrid walked up to him and sat down next to him on the stone full of furs.

"I'm sorry Hiccup," The blonde begun. "I'm sorry that I left you. I realized that now. The village needs you, I need you. I'm sorry for breaking up with you. It just slipped out of my mouth but after, I totally regretted it. I'm sorry..." She said, slowly grabbing her man's hand.

Astrid intertwined her fingers with his, still marveling over how manly he was. Sure, his hands weren't as large as Gobber's or the others where but they where large to her.

She marveled over that stubble growing on his chin, coating it with lightly auburn hair.

His body had matured over the years and now, he was a young man. He was her man.

"Hiccup, can you please just answer me?" Astrid pleaded. Hiccup only stared into the fire.

Astrid signed, let go of his hand and grabbed his face, smashing her lips against his. Hiccup's eyes widened and he placed his hand on her waist, trying to pride her of off him. But, she only got closer to him.

"Please, Hiccup..." Astrid said once she pulled away. She looked at him with a smile. "Even though I broke up with you, I still loved you. I still love you now, Hiccup. It was a mistake that I won't ever make again. I know that now. I love you, babe."

Hiccup looked at her, a tear making its was down his cheek. Astrid kissed it away lovingly, brushing her hand though his hair.

"You...you really mean that?" Hiccup asked. Astrid signed by hearing his voice. "Of course I mean that, I mean it when I say that I love you know, tomorrow and forever..."

Hiccup smiled. "I love you too..." He whispered. "So...does that make up boyfriend and girlfriend again?" Astrid asked.

"No," Hiccup begun. "It makes us husband and wife, but only if you agree..."

"Yes, wait, did you just propose to me?" Astrid asked with a smile. "Yeah, I did," Hiccup said with a smile and leaned down, kissing his fiancé on the lips.

"I love you, future hubby."

"And I love you to, future wifey..."

(A/N: It's done! Whoop, whoop! So far, which chapter is your favorite?)

- Toothless_NightFury1.