Surprise!

"Hiccup...I have to talk to you about something..." Astrid said, fiddling with her fingers over her stomach. Hiccup, her husband of a year, turned towards his wife and looked at her, concerned.

"Is everything alright, M'lady?"

"Sorta...please, sit down..."

Hiccup looked at the blonde with furrowed brows before sitting down on the couch. Astrid sat down on the floor in front of Hiccup and grabbed his hands. The man looked at her.

"Astrid?"

"Remember how we told each other during out wedding; though thin or thick, and that no matter what happens, we will still love each other?" She asked.

"Yeah? Why? Don't tell me you want a divorce! Because I'll die of you do!" Hiccup said, panicking.

"What?! No!"

The chief signed and calmed down. "Hiccup...it's been a year since we've gotten married and this house is still kinda empty..."

"What are you saying, Astrid?" Hiccup asked and stood up, walking towards the middle of the room. Astrid turned around and stood up to face him.

"I'm saying; how would you like to be...a father?" She asked, looking down. Hiccup snapped his head towards with wide eyes. He tweaked towards her with huge steps and grabbed her arms. His hands would easily wrap around them.

Astrid still looked down, finding a certain spot on the floor very interesting. Hiccup shook her gently. "Astrid...are you saying why I think that your saying?"

Astrid shrugged. "Yeah...I've been having a lot of times last week when my stomach hurt really ba so I went to Gothi and se told me that we where expecting a child-" she looked up. "-are you mad?"

"Why would I be mad?! Do you know how long I've been waiting for this?" Hiccup asked, a huge smile on his lips. His eyes where shining.

Astrid was surprised when she was lifted off the ground, swing around before placed down again. Thin but strong arms wrapped around her waist and pulled her closer.

The pregnant wife smiled and wrapped her arms around Hiccup's neck, burning her face into his shoulder.

"This is so great...we finally going to be a whole family!"

Astrid laughed and pulled away. "Yes we are, daddy..." She said softly. Hiccup smiled widely and placed his hand on Astrid's stomach.

"Hey there, fellow little baby...I'm your fathe-" The man suddenly stopped and looked at Astrid. "Father...I never thought that this day would come...I'm so happy! I love you Astrid!" He said and kissed her.

Astrid smiled and placed her hand on his, which was laying in her still-flat-stomach.

The two just stayed in the kiss until they broke away and smiled at each other. They where a family and they would always be a family!

(A/N: Alright...so, I know this is all messed up but believe me when I say, I threw this thing together in less than 10 minutes!)

- Toothless_NightFury1.