Asking You Out

You were a huge fan of DC comics. So when you heard that your friend Jared had gotten the part of the joker you were excited. You couldn't wait to see what he would look like. A part of you also worried because the joker is crazy! Knowing him for so long you know that he takes his roles very seriously and basically stays in character. On and off set. One day be sent you a bouquet of black roses. Cute and creepy at the same time. Today he invited you to go to lunch and you were now on your way to the studio. When you got there he was filming a scene with Margot Robbie. They wrapped up and when Jared saw you a huge smile appeared on his face. He made his way over to where you were picked you up and spun you around.

"What do you think?" He asked after he put you down and reaching his arms out to his sides.

"Wow. You look like the crazed man himself." You laughed and he hugged you again.

"I missed you Y/N! I'll be back in a few I need to change and get this make up off." He kissed your cheek and left. You walked back to your car and texted him where you were. He came out about 20 minutes later and you guys went to eat.

"No. Did you really do that?"

"Yeah I did. Did you get the roses I sent?"

"Yes I did sir and I have to say it was both very sweet and creepy all in one." You smiled. Hated reached across the table and took your hand in his.

"Y/N there's something I need to get off my chest." You put down your drink and nodded.

"Yeah. Go ahead you can tell me anything." You told him rubbing the back of his hand with your thumb.

"I like you. Like really like you. I just never had the courage to tell you because I didn't think you would a guy like me."

"What could have ever make you think that. I like you too Jared. I always thought you wouldn't go out with a girl like me."

"You're a beautiful sweet person. One of the best people I've ever known. You make me feel like I can be myself. Not Jared the singer or actor just Jared. Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes. I will be your girlfriend Jared." He went and sat by you in the booth and leaned into to kiss your awaiting lips. It felt amazing and you could definitely feel the sparks. When you pulled away you laughed.

"What's so funny?" He asked chuckling.

"I just cannot believe I'm going to be dating a guy who is playing the joker. But if I'm being honest I always found him to be sexy." You said winking at him.

"Thank you babe. I just want you to know that I've also always found you to be quite sexy too." He kissed you once more and you two spent the rest of the day together.