His Daughter Doesnt Like You

A/N: Daughter Is 16

Jared wasn't happy after his divorce but then he met you. He loves you and couldn't be happier. There was just one other thing. He has a daughter Elise with his ex and she left her with him because he could take better care of her. Today the three of you are going to the movies and spend some time together. It was your idea and Jared thought it good too. You wanted to be closer to Elise but she didn't seem to like you and maybe this would work. You were getting ready to go when Jared came in.

"Babe."

"Yes."

"I'll be back in a minute. I'm going to get something from Shannon's." He said giving you a quick kiss.

"Alright. Hurry back."

"I will." With that being said he was gone and it was just you and Elise in the house.

"Y/N. Can you come here I have something to show you." You finished getting dressed and went to her room.

"What's up?" She reached in her pocket and pulled out Jared's phone. She went through his messages and clicked on a girl named Sara.

Sara: Had a great time last night. (;

Jared: Me too babe. I look forward to next time. you should wear that lace teddy (;

"W-What is this?" You asked stuttering.

"It looks like my dads hooking up with another woman." You could see her smirking out of the corner of your eye. You didn't say anything about it. You took it and sat in your shared room and went through the rest. Once you got to the end your tears were no longer in your control.

Jared's P.O.V

I got what I needed and went to call Y/N but didn't have my phone. I must have left it in the room. I pulled into the driveway and saw Elise waiting.

"Where's Y/N?" I asked erring out of the car.

"Inside. She said she's not feeling well." That's funny she was perfectly fine before I left.

"I'll be back I have to get my phone." I opened the door and went up to the room. When I opened the door Y/N was packing clothes in a suitcase.

"Y/N. What are you doing?"

"What's it look like. I'm leaving you. I'm sure you and whoever you're seeing secretly will be much happier."

"What the hell are you talking about Y/N. I'm not seeing anyone else."

"Don't lie Jared." She yelled slamming my phone in my hand. Where there were text messages from someone I didn't even know.

"I swear I don't even know who this is! You've got to believe me."

"Why would Elise show these to me then?" Elise? Then I put it together.

"Elise come up here please!" She came and she looked guilty already.

"Would you like to explain to me why you had my phone?" I said sternly.

"We never spend any time together. You're alway with her and I hate it!"

"Why couldn't you just tell me. Communicate with me instead of making her think I'm cheating on her." I told her controlling the need to yell.

"I'm sorry dad."

"The only person you should be apologizing to is Y/N."

"I'm sorry Y/N. I had my friend text his phone and I acted as him." Y/N's face softened and she hugged Elise.

"Today was my idea. If you want you and your dad can do something together. Just the two of you." I was about to say no but Elise spoke.

"No. We can all do what you had planned. I'm sorry for the way I've acted towards you Y/N really. You make my dad happy. I'll go finish getting ready." She left and I walked over to Y/N.

"I'm so sorry about that babe."

"I should have never accused you. I know you would never do anything like that to me."

"You're damn right. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jared." I kissed her passionately and then we walked downstairs.