The Other Woman

You woke up and moved Jared's arm from around you. You grabbed your panties dress and toothbrush going to the bathroom. After you finished up you walked out to see him sitting up.

"Morning baby. You leaving already?"

"Yeah. We both know how this works." He got up put on his boxers and walked over to where you were. He put one hand on your waist and the other on your cheek.

"Do you have to leave now? It's still early we can go again." He winked.

"Jay. I'm tired of sneaking around alright. Last night was the last time."

"Why?"

"Why? Really Jared. I'm the other woman. You have a wife I'm just here to please you. And I know that we said we wouldn't let feelings get in the way but I love you okay. There I said it. As always though the husband never really leaves his wife. They will always go back." Now you were on the verge of tears and he hadn't said a word. He was looking at his feet and then he looked back up to you. He leaned in and kissed you passionately.

"I'll miss you." He walked away and went to the bathroom closing the door. You didn't want to yell so you just left. That's all he had to say and it pissed you off. You got in your car and drove straight home.

Jared's P.O.V

Here I am crying on the bathroom floor. Knowing that I lost the one person that I truly loved. I'm the one that told her not to have feeling it was just sex but it was something more for me. After the first three times I started having feelings for her. When she told me she loved me I didn't know how to respond. I know she was pissed I could tell by the look on her face. It's bad and I know it is. I finally got up  and got ready for the day. I couldn't really focus though. All I could think about is Y/N. What she said before leaving me and her beauty. Around 10 when my wife came home and she seemed distant.

"Jared. We need to talk." She told me taking a seat next to me on the couch. I put the tv on mute and turned to her.

"Yeah."

"I've been seeing another guy. It's been going on for a while. And he's outside waiting for me. I just don't think I love you anymore." At that point all I wanted to do was smile and thank her. Instead we talked about it and she left. I waited for her to leave then I put my shoes on and left driving to Y/N's house. She was wearing the 30STM T shirt I gave her and shorts. At least I think she was I couldn't tell.

"What the hell do you want?" I didn't say anything I just lightly pushed my way in and shut the door behind me. I picked her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist and I kissed her. Her hands made there way through my hair and I took her to her room. I laid her on the bed removing my shirt and pants. She rolled me over on my back and kissed me. I took the shirt off of her and she wasn't wearing a bra and no shorts. I rolled us back and kissed down her body. Spending a few seconds kissing her boobs. I went to her panties and ripped them off with my teeth and put her legs over my shoulders. She was a moaning mess and grabbing my hair. When I was done I kissed my way back up to her lips and placed my member at her entrance and pushed it in. I kissed her neck and my hands wondered were they could reach. We rode out our highs and I climbed off her and laid beside her. After our breathing dialed down she turned to me as just as I did.

"What was that?"

"First I want to say that I love you too. I just didn't know how to tell you baby. Second my wife has a little affair herself and left me for him."

"Damn."

"Yeah. Looks like we can be together after all. Only if you want to be."

"Of course."

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you Jared." I kissed her and we soon fell asleep.