Hot Dad

While Jared was out with Shannon and Tomo working you were home with five teenage girls. You were cleaning in the kitchen. Washing the dishes when you heard someone come in.

"Mom. When's dad coming home?"

"In a few. What's up?"

"Could you ask him to pick up some ice cream or something sweet? Please."

"Yeah. I'll text him."

"Thanks mom." She said kissing your cheek and then going back into the living room with her friends. You dries your hands and got your phone out of your pocket. You went through your contacts and clicked on his name sending the text. Seconds later you got a text back saying he would and that he'll be home soon. You finished up cleaning then waited for him to get there. 30 minutes later you heard the door open and Jared's voice.

"There's my beautiful wife!" He smiled and went over and hugged you. Giving you a kiss.

"Bring me anything?"

"Of course love." He reached into the bag and pulled out your favorite ice cream.

"Mhmm. Thanks babe."

"You are welcome. I'll get the bowls and put ice cream in them for the girls."

"You don't have to do that. I'll do it."

"No. You've been home all day let me do some work." He chuckled.

"Alright. Just so you know that doesn't count as work." You said sticking your tongue out at him. Causing a bigger smile to spread across his face. He made your bowel first and handed it to you with a spoon inside.

Jared's P.O.V

"I'll be upstairs babe."

"Be up in a minute." I smiled and she leaned in and kissed me before leaving. I scooped the ice cream into five bowls but figured I couldn't carry them all out at once. Duh.

"Sasha. Honey could you help me?" I yelled and my daughter came in and took the other two bowls. I was half way up the stairs when I thought about getting a water bottle. I stopped when I heard the girls talking.

"Your dad is so freakin hot Sasha!"

"He really is. I swear. If only I was older."

"You're mom is so lucky. She gets to sleep with him every night."

"Ew. Guys that's my dad. Can you please stop talking about him like that. Please." I heard them laugh and I walked back up hearing enough. When I opened the door Y/N had a book in front of her face. I could hear her laughing though. I crawled on her now hovering. I moved the book and set it on the nightstand next to the bed.

"What's so funny dear?"

"Nothing." She said trying to keep a straight face but failed.

"Y/N. Come on babe. Tell me."

"It was just something I thought about. Calm down."

"Alright. Hey did you know that Sasha's friends have a crush on me?"

"Really?" She said surprise lacing her voice.

"You don't have to sound so shocked Y/N."

"No I didn't mean it like that. You're a very attractive man for your age. Any woman of any age is attracted to you Jared." She laughed putting a hand through my hair.

"Does it brother you?"

"What do you mean?"

"That teenage girls like me like that. Or any one."

"Babe it doesn't. Know why?" I shook my head.

"Because you're mine and no one is taking you away from me. I'm yours and no ones taking me away from you. It's not your fault that you're such a hot dad." I didn't say anything I just kissed her hard then pulled back.

"I know we can't do anything right now because the girls are here. I promise you this though. Tomorrow I will have my way with you."

"Just because I called you a hot dad?"

"You bet." I winked and kissed her again before rolling to my side.