Working Late

Jared's P.O.V

I woke up in the middle of the night not feeling her body next to mine.

"Y/N? Baby?" I didn't get an answer so I got up and went to search for her. I went downstairs to the kitchen and she wasn't there. Then I thought about it and knew where she was. I walked back upstairs to see the light on in her study. Sure enough there she was paperwork everywhere.

"Babe. Come back to bed you can finish this stuff tomorrow."

"No. I'm almost done I promise Jay. Just give me a few more minutes." She said without looking up. I sighed and sat on her couch waiting for to be done. 20 minutes went by and she still didn't look done to me.

"That's it. You finish this tomorrow I'm serious. You need sleep Y/N you look like crap."

"Well thanks babe." She replied sarcastically.

"I'm sorry but it's the truth. You're coming weather you like it or not." I took the paper out her hands and picked her up bridal style and turned off her light. Lying her in bed then getting in myself.

"I hate you." She mumbled turning away from me.

"I'd rather you hate me than be grumpy tomorrow. Get some sleep babe." I put my arm around her and felt her hand on mine. I intertwined out fingers together and kissed her head.

"Night Jay."

"Night Y/N. Love you." She didn't say anything and I looked to see if she was awake. She fell asleep instantly. I followed soon after.