"Marry Me?"

Requested By: @Pierce_This_Girl

A/N: If You Don't Like The Picture Above For This Imagine Just Imagine Him Wearing Something Else.😬😅

Jared's P.O.V

"Okay. I know I don't usually do this but I have a special song to sing for a very special lady in my life. It's her favorite song and if you know it sing along. Y/N could come out here baby?" She came out wearing a smile and waving nervously. I met her halfway and kiss her cheek quickly then took her hand and went back to the mic. Shannon got her a chair so she wouldn't have to stand and placed it by me. I started playing the guitar and if possible screams got louder. Almost the entire time I looked into her eyes and sang the words.

So your friends been telling me
You've been sleeping with my sweater
And you can't stop missing me
Bet my friends been telling you
I'm not doing much better
Cause I'm missing half of me

And being here without you
It's like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
Walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything you do
I'm half a heart without you

Forget all we said that night
No it doesn't even matter
Cause we both got split in two
If you could spare an hour or so
Well go for lunch down by the river
We can really talk it through
And being here without you
Is like I'm waking up to
Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
Walking around with just one shoe
I'm half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
I miss everything you do
I'm half a heart without you

Half a heart without you
I'm a half a heart without you
Though I try to get you out of my head
The truth is I got lost without you
And since then I've been waking up to

Only half a blue sky
Kind of there but not quite
I'm walking around with just one shoe
In half a heart without you
I'm half a man at best
With half an arrow in my chest
Cause I miss everything you do
I'm half a heart without you

Without you Without you
Half a heart without you
Without you Without you
I'm half a heart without you

Her eyes were filled with tears and although I didn't like to see her cry I knew they were happy tears. I put the guitar down on her seat when she got up. She hugged me tightly and then pulled away. I grabbed the mic and told everyone to quiet down and they did. It was really quiet well at least as quiet as it gets at a concert. I took Y/N's hand in mine.

"You are the love of my life. I can't imagine my life without you. You make me a better man everyday. As much as I love you Y/N there's only one thing I want to change about you. Your last name." With that being said I got down on one knee and pulled the black box out of my pocket. I looked up into those beautiful Y/C/E and said the words I've been wanting to say ever since I met her.

"Y/F/N. Will you marry me?"

"YES!" I put the ring on her finger and kissed it. I got up and kissed her passionately not wanting to let her go. I could hear the screams getting louder and louder. I let her go and said goodnight and the goodbyes. Y/N was about to walk away but I grabbed her arm and picked her up bridal style. She laughed and put her arms around my neck. When we were backstage I put her down and kissed her again.

"I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jay." Soon enough everyone came up to us and said congratulations.

"Hey there future sister in law." Shannon said wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Yes Shannon?"

"Congrats. Like always if my brother is a pain just let me know."

"Hey I'm right here."

"Yeah I know. See you guys later." He kissed her cheek and went off to who knows where. I could see my mom coming from the right and she had a big smile on her face.

"My baby boy is getting married." She said and hugged me tightly. When she let go she went to Y/N. I loved seeing the two women in my life getting along or just together in general.

"I just want you to know that I can't wait for you to officially be apart of this family. When Jared first introduced you to me I knew you would be the one for him. We've always thought of you as family ever since but now you're going to make it official and I couldn't be happier."

"Thank you Constance."

"I'll be over next week to start going through the plans with you. If that's okay."

"Yes please. I doubt that for the next couple of months your son will want to go through all of that."

"Hey I don't mind."

~At The Hotel~

"The ring is beautiful. Simple but elegant. You know me so well."

"Yeah. Well I've gotten to know everything about you in the last year we've been together."

"Thank you for tonight Jared."

"Your welcome babe. I just wanted it to special for both of us. That and now the world bows that I can most definitely taken by the one woman I love with all my heart." She smiled and put her hand on my face. She leaned in and kissed me with her soft lips.

"Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight babe." She rolled over and I kissed her shoulder. Wrapping my arm around her before drifting off to sleep.