Fake Boyfriend

Earlier today your sister texted you. Saying she was coming over and wanted to meet your boyfriend. The only problem is you didn't have one. You just told her so she would stop trying to set you up.

"Earth to Y/N." You turned to see Jared sitting next to you. Wondering how long he was sitting there.

"Yeah?"

"Are you alright? You've been zoned out for a while."

"I'm fine."

"No you're not. Talk to me." He put down his drink and got a little closer to you.

"I told my sister I have a boyfriend so she would stop trying to set me up. They're all idiots. Now she's coming over to visit. Me and him I'm in too deep and I need to find a fake boyfriend and fast. Like now." You said your words getting jumbled. You felt his hand on your back and rub in circles.

"Y/N calm down. I'll be your fake boyfriend."

"Really? You would do that?"

"Of course. When is she getting here?"

"In about an hour."

~ An Hour Later ~

You sat at the table your leg bouncing up and down. You looked at Jared sitting across from you.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this. If I have to I'll tell her."

"No I want to." You were about to say something else when there was a knock on the door. You walked and opened it to see your sister Lisa.

"Hey Lisa."

"Hey Y/N/N. This is a nice little place you have here." She said giving you a hug then looking around.

"Thanks."

"So where's the guy?"

"Right here. I'm Jared." He waved.

"Hi Jared. I'm Lisa."

"Nice to meet you."

"Like wise. I honestly didn't even think you were real." She laughed making your eyes widen. Jared got closer putting his arm around your waist.

"Well I'm 100% real. I love your sister. She's the best." He kissed your cheek making your cheeks heat up.

"Awe you guys are so cute." You two spent the day talking about her wedding plans and Jared sat next to you. Every now and then holding your hand and giving you kisses. To really sell it you guessed.

"Well I had a great time. Jared it was a pleasure."

"Same to you."

"Bye." You both said at the same time. Then you shut the door.

"Thank you so much for that Jared."

"Your welcome. I had fun being your fake boyfriend."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. Actually can I try something?"

"Try what?" You chuckled and he put his hand on your face. Leaning in and putting his lips on yours slowly. Feeling the sparks go off.

"Wow." You said pulling away. No other words were exchanged as you two kissed again.