Amnesia Pt.2

~ 2 Months Later ~

"Goodnight mommy."

"Goodnight Tommy." You smiled and kissed his head and cracked the door. You walked downstairs to see Jared watching tv.

"Hey."

"Hey. What are you watching?" You sat next to him and crossed your legs.

"Once Upon A Time."

"I love that show."

"I know. You kind of got me hooked on it." He laughed looking at you. You looked at his face and before you could stop yourself you kissed him. On the lips. You pulled away quickly realizing what you just did.

"I'm sorry. That was inappropriate."

"No. Don't be." He put a hand on your cheek and kissed you this time. It felt nice and right. You let his tongue slip into your mouth. He is a damn good kisser. You were now straddling him hands on his face. While his were on your waist. You could feel him harden under you. You pulled away.

"Can we go to your room?"

"Yes. Please." He whispered picking you up and going upstairs. He shut the door then you laid you on the bed. He was now hovering you and kissed you. His hands went to the bottom of your shirt and pulled it over your head. You did the same to him. His body was wow! He trailed kisses down to your belly button and unbuttoned your jeans. Pulling them off and throwing them to the side. You bit your lip when he kissed the insides of your thighs. Then he pulled off his pants and your eyes widened at how big he was. How was that going to fit? Then you remember if you've done it with him before maybe it wouldn't hurt as much.

"Are you ready?" He asked kissing your cheek.

"Yes." He slowly placed himself in you and started to move. Gradually getting faster with every thrust.

Jared's P.O.V

God I forgot how amazing it felt to be inside of her. She opened her mouth only to quiet her moans by biting her bottom lip. When she let it go I kissed her. Soon we both came and I rolled over breathing hard. I didn't say anything but looked at her. Even with messy hair she is beautiful. I put my arms around her waist and kissed her again before closing my eyes.

~ Next Morning ~

When I woke up Y/N wasn't next to me anymore.

"Y/N?"

"In here. Hold on." I looked and saw the bathroom light on. I laid my head back on the pillow. Next thing I know she's straddling me.

"Goodmorning Jay."

"Goodmorning babe."

"I remember things now."

"I can tell. You never called me Jay once in the last two months. How?"

"Well I guess I just needed you fuck me to get it back."

"Seriously?" I asked wide eyed.

"No! I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't sleep. At some point I snooped around a while. Aren't you happy I'm back."

"Definitely my dear."

"Better be." She smirked and leaned in to kiss me tongue and all.

"That means I don't have to go easy on you now." I whispered. Then I went to grab her ass and she smacked my hand away.

"Later you can. I have to go downstairs and get breakfast ready for Tommy." She's definitely back.

"Believe me babe. I keep to my word you're not getting it easy tonight!"

"Love you!"

"Love you too!"