Pregnant Again

Positive.

You looked at both test sitting by the sink. Both said positive. Sighing you got one and threw it in the trash leaving the other where it is. You went back into the bedroom and got under the covers. Thinking about how you were going to tell Jared he was going to be a father again. After a while nothing really came to mind so you turned on the tv. Somewhere in the middle of the show you fell asleep. When you woke up Jared had his eyes on you.

"Hey sleepyhead."

"Hi. What time is it?"

"5 in the afternoon."

"I have to pee. Be right back." You got up and went in to see the test was gone. You walked back out to see the test sitting on the nightstand.

"Y/N is there anything you need to tell me?"

"Yeah. I'm pregnant again. Which you already figured out." He got up and walked over to where you were.

"I really hope it's a girl this time. It would be amazing to have two of my girls to spoil."

"So you're not mad?"

"Why would I be. I love you and Tommy. Of course I'm happy about this babe." You smiled and he picked you up.

"You do know this means more grumpy wife then fun wife right?"

"Sadly yes but I also get to have the horny wife. If you know what I mean." He winked and kissed you.

"Stop! I have to go pick up Tommy from your moms by the way. You coming with me?"

"Yeah. We can tell her she's going to be a grandmother again." He grabbed his keys and you changed into your bra and a shirt. You were wearing sweats already so it wasn't that bad. Plus you guys were coming back home anyway. He pulled in the drive way and you both got out.

"Mommy! Daddy!" Tom yelled running to you both.

"Hey buddy!" Jared said picking him up.

"Hey sweethearts."

"Hi Constance. Did he give you a hard time?"

"No not at all. A delight as always."

"Mom we have something to tell you." Jared said and came to stand next to you.

"What is it?"

"I'm pregnant." She immediately opened her arms and brought you into a hug.

"Congratulations sweetie. Jared are you ready for baby number two?"

"Yes ma'am. Hopefully I can be around more and help out." He smiled wrapping his arm around you.

"Thank you again for watching him."

"Anytime. I'll see you guys next week."

"Bye grannie."

"Bye Tommy. You be good for your mom and dad." Jared gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek and you guys left. When you got home you started making dinner while they watched tv. Waiting on dinner to be done you watched them. Thinking about how in 9 months you would have a new born and a 4 year old. With your wonderful husband. You couldn't wait.