Daughter's First Date

Requested By: @MiePie2002

Tonight was Sasha's first date and you couldn't be happier for her. It was as your first time meeting him tonight but you've  heard nothing but good things. Plus you trusted Sasha. Jared on the other hand had a hard time accepting the fact that she was growing up. Had never even met the guy and was already judging. You could tell.

"Mom what about this?" She held up a nice looking shirt and a pair of skinny jeans.

"I think that looks good babe. What kind of shoes are you gonna  wear?"

"My converse. Mom do you mind if I use done of your make up tonight too?"

"I don't mind. Just not too much."

"Yes Ma'am." You smiled and left her alone going back into your shared room. Closing the door. Jared was sitting looking at the TV. His arms crossed over his chest. You went over and straddled him. He uncrossed his arms and put his hands on either side of your waist.

"Jared?"

"Yeah?" He answered looking into your eyes.

"Why are you so upset about this babe?" You didn't even have to say what because he knew.

"I'm not upset I just overprotective. She's our little girl and she going out on a date."

"You knew this day would come."

"I know. I just didn't expect it too come so soon."

"She's 17."

"And do you know what 17 year old guys think about. Sex."

"Not all of them."

"How do you know?"

"I don't. Jacob sounds really nice I highly doubt that he has those kind of intentions. Especially with you being her father. You're Jared Leto. I haven't met him yet but I'm thinking he's pretty scared of you."

"You think so?"

"Honestly. Yes. So when he comes to pick her up will you promise not to be all crazy and overprotective on this? For me?"

"I'd do anything for you baby."

~

The three of you were sat in the living room watching How I Met Your Mother waiting on Jacob. The third episode was just starting when you heard a knock in the door.

"I'll get it." Sasha said getting up. Smiling.

"Jared."

"I know babe." He patted your knee and got up. You followed.

"Jacob. This is my mom and dad."

"Hi Mr. and Mrs. Leto. It's nice to finally meet you both. I'm actually a big fan of 30 Seconds To Mars. So is my sister."

"Glad to hear it. Where are you guys going?"

"To the movies. She really wants to see La La Land." (This Movie Right Here...My Favorite!)

"I've heard nothing but great things about that film." You said smiling. About another minute of small talk and they left.

~

Jared's P.O.V

With Sasha gone we decided to have a little fun of our own. Which included the bed and very little to no clothing at all. I looked beside me and saw Y/N asleep.

"Babe I'll be back." I whispered moving my arm from around her shoulder. Walking to the dresser and getting another pair of boxers and pants. Grabbing a shirt from the closet too.

"Where are you going?" She asked sleepily.

"To the store. I'll be back before you know it babe. I love you." She hummed and grabbed my pillow.

"I love you too." Light snores left her mouth which made me smile. I learned down and kissed her forehead. Going downstairs and grabbing my keys. Going towards the movie theater they were at. Buying myself a ticket and sitting in the far back just two seats behind them. He kooked like he was holding her hand. Nothing more. I knew Y/N wouldn't be happy about my doing this but I just had to see for myself. It made me happy to see my little girl like this. Smiling and to have someone for her. The movie was almost over and I decided to leave before I got caught. Driving home as fast as I could. When I got there it looked like Y/N hadn't moved an inch. I shut our door and got undressed again just leaving my boxers on. Crawling in under the covers with her.

"Was it as bad as you thought it would be?"

"What are you talking about?"

"I know where you went Jared." Well what can you do.

"He makes her happy and I like that."

"Me too. & I wasn't really asleep either. Those little snores were just part of the show. I knew you wouldn't try it until then."

"Why'd you let me do it then?"

"I know how much this meant to you. Crazy man."

"You love me though."

"That I do."