50 Shades Of Jared

Requested By: @Jacksonwangisbae123

"Do you know how much I want you Y/N?" Jared whispered in your ear. Your breath hitches and you stood still as he touched your face.

"Do you know what I'm going to do to you?" He asked as you looked into his very blue eyes. Hypnotized. You shook your head before he leaned in and kissed you. Lips demanding firm slow and molding into yours. His hands went to the buttons on your shirt and began to unbutton them one by one. When they were all undone he slowly peeled it off you letting it hit the floor. His lips left yours and he left a trail down to your left boob. He pulled away and stared. Admiring it seemed and you were thankful that you wore the lace bra and pantie set.

"You have the most beautiful skin. Flawless I just want to kiss every single inch and never stop." He let his hands go through your hair then he started kissing you again. This time more demanding. You moan as his tongue slips in your mouth. One hand went behind your head and the other to your backside and pulled you closer to his body. You could feel his erection against you. You wanted him badly. You let your hand go through his hair and he groaned. Pulling away again he kissed down your body until he was on his knees. He laid you on the bed and pulled off your pants then he told you to stand again. You did and he smirked and licked up your lace covered clit. He laid you back on the bed and looked up and down your body.

"You're so beautiful Y/N. I can't wait to be inside of you and have you screaming my name." He took off his shirt and pants and just stood there.

"Show me how you pleasure yourself love."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't play Y/N. Come on show me how you do it. How do you make yourself cum?"

"I don't." You say a little embarrassed.

"Well we'll just have to change that then." He took hold of your ankles pulling you down. He spread your legs and stood in between them. He got on his knees and put one leg on his shoulder. He let his lips trail from your ankle to the inside of your thigh. Then he kissed your lace covered area. You wiggled a little then felt his hands holding you down. He kissed up your body. He let his hand go behind you and unhook your bra sliding it off your arms. With it off his hands immediately went to them both squeezing lightly.

"Definitely going to have with these." His mouth was soon biting and licking your nipples. Your mouth opened and you let out a moan. You felt his pull your nipple then he kissed you hard. His hands trailed down you as he kissed you and let his fingers inside of you. You gasped at the feeling.

"You're so deliciously wet. God I want to be inside of you now." His fingers for faster and you cried out once more. He pushed harder and harder. He stopped and got off of you standing beside the bed. Pulling of his boxers he got a foil packet and opened it. You looked and saw how big he was. One question  going through your mind. How was he going to fit? He was big.

"Don't worry sweetheart. You expand too." He was now on top of you and with his hands on either side of your head. He leans down and kissed you then went to your ear.

"I'm going to fuck you now Miss Y/L/N. Hard." He whispered sending a shiver down your spine. He positioned his head at your entrance and pushed in. You cried out and as he ripped through your virginity.

"You're so tight. Are you okay?" He asked stopping. You nodded your head and he started moving again. He pulled out again and in again. Your eyes shut while you tried to hold back.

"You want more?"

"Yes please." He speeds up his pace. He kisses you biting your lip in the process. You start to stiffen as he thrust again and again. Your body quivers as you feel you stomach tighten.

"Come on Y/N. Cum for me. I know you want to." He whispered and you came undone around him. As he came he called out your name then got off of you laying beside you. You had never felt anything like that before and you loved the feeling.