Hiking

"How many more miles until we're done?" You whined as you followed your husband.

"Relax babe. We're almost done." What felt like forever you finally stopped and sat down. The mountains looked absolutely beautiful.

"Jay. I don't know how you do this all the time."

"It just comes naturally. You enjoy it though don't you."

"Honestly I do. I really do. Only because I'm with you." He kissed you and you both stayed in the same spot for a while. After a long period you got up and headed back home. Once you got there you went straight to the bedroom plopping on the bed. Face first.

"Babe?"

"Never again!" You yelled in the pillow. Making him laugh. You felt the bed move and then legs straddle you. His weight on you.

"You don't mean that."

"I need a shower. Get off me. Please."

"Alright. Come on then." You rolled over and he picked you up. Setting you down on the counter. He started the water as you got undressed. After you finished washing up you grabbed a towel and dried off.

"Lay down."

"Can I get dressed first?"

"Nope. Just lay down babe." You laid I your back and Jared sat down and grabbed your leg. Bring it onto his lap. Letting his fingers dig into you. Messaging your calfs.

"Mhmm. That feels so good."

"Your welcome." You could practically hear the smile on his face. You felt lips touch your skin. His hands getting higher and higher. Before he could get under the towel you smacked his hand away.

"What was that for?" He asked shocked.

"I'm tired."

"Nobody said you had to anything babygirl. You can just lay back and relax." You sat up a little and raised an eyebrow.

"What does that mean exactly?"

"It means that I'm going to do things to you. Tired or not I will have you Y/N. My way of thanking you for coming with me today."

"Well then. Stop talking and get to work." You winked.

"Yes ma'am."