Caramel

Requested By: @okaysim

You were at the coffee shop getting your morning started. Today was your first day filming your new movie. You had already been in one but something about the first day of filming got you nervous. So you would always get coffee first before going to the set.

"Hi. Excuse me is this set taken?" You looked up to see a man who looked awfully familiar.

"Um no. Go ahead." You smiled and took a sip of your coffee.

"It's packed in there huh?"

"Sure is. Thankfully there was a table out here for us."

"What's your name by the way? I'm Jared." Ah that's why. He was Jared Leto.

"Y/N." You both let your arms across the table and shook hands. You too had small talk and then he asked you want you did.

"I'm a supermodel, actress, and singer. It's a lot on the table but I find my way."

"Sounds like a lot of stress. I get the whole actor singer things though."

"Yeah. You were great in Dallas Buyers Club. I loved the way you portrayed Rayon."

"So you do know me? And thank you."

"Yeah. Who wouldn't." You laughed.

~

"I'm mixed. Yeah."

"You're very beautiful. I hope you don't mind me saying that."

"Not at all. I quite like the compliment." You looked at your watch and saw it was time to go.

"Hey. I'd love to talk to you some more but I have to go. Don't want to be late."

"I understand. Can I have your number before you go?"

"Yeah. As long as I can get yours."

"Certainly." You switched phones and added each other's names. He gave yours back and you his. You walked off and to your car. Driving to the set. Thinking about how you just got Jared Leto number.

~ Saturday Night ~

You were putting away your laundry when you heard your phone ringing. Going towards the bed and saw Jared's name across the screen. Smiling you swiped the green and answered.

"Hello."

"Hey Y/N. What are you doing tonight?"

"Nothing. Why?"

"I know it's short notice and I'm sorry but would you like to go to dinner with me?"

"Uh. Yeah I would love too."

"Great. I'll be by to pick you in an hour. Sound good?"

"Yeah sounds fine with me. I'll just text you the address then."

"I'll be waiting. Bye beautiful. See you soon."

"Bye." You hung up and immediately went over to your closet to see what you would wear. After looking for what seemed like forever you found your red dress that really made your skin pop. Along with black pumps. You fixed your hair and put on your make up. Not too much just enough.

~

Knock. Knock.

You got up from the couch and went to the door. Opening it rose Jared on the other side. With a bouquet of flowers at that.

"Theses are for you."

"They're beautiful. Thank you."

"Not as beautiful as you." You put them away and walked out with him. Locking your door and followed him to the car. Where he opened and closed the door for you. Throughout dinner you two talked more about work and family. Getting closer by the minute. Finding out the two of you had much more in common than you think. After an hour and a half you were in his car. He pulled into the driveway and let you out. Walking you to the door.

"I've had a great time Jared. Thank you for taking me out."

"You're welcome Y/N. I've had an amazing night too. I hope we can do this again. I really like you and I don't want too lose you." His hands were on your waist and he leaned in and kissed your lips. Boy did he know just how to.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be I liked it." You kissed him this time and didn't pull back for a minute.

"I'll see you soon."

"See you soon." He kissed you quick once more then went back to his car. You locked your door and went in. Sliding down the door and thinking about the night and kiss you shared with him.

Jared's P.O.V

That girl is definitely the one for me.