He Thinks You're Cheating

"Tom are you sure you doing alright?"

"Absolutely."

"Look all I can say is that you are one handsome British man and any woman would be lucky to have you. She blew her chance you'll find someone better."

"Hopefully she's like you. Jared is one lucky guy."

"Why thank you Tom. You ready to go?"

"Yeah. Oh no I'm paying its my treat." He said stopping you from pulling out your wallet.

"Well thanks. Hey I'll see you next week right?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll be there. Thank you for being a good friend today Y/N I really needed it."

"Your welcome. Anytime Tom." You hugged him goodbye and went home to Jared. When you opened the door he didn't look to happy.

"Jay? Babe what's wrong?" He didn't say anything he just turned on the tv.

"Looks like Jared's girlfriend Y/N is taking a liking to recently single Tom Hiddleston. Both looked to be on a date and enjoying it-"

"Jared it's not what you think. I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it."

"Why didn't you Y/N! I know Tom so why couldn't you just say you were going to meet up with him?" He yelled and you got a little scared.

"Because I would have to tell you why we were meeting up and I didn't want to give it away."

"Give what away what are you talking about."

"He was helping me pick out a present for you for our anniversary next week. It was supposed to be a surprise but since I made you feel like you can't trust me there it is. I'm still sorry for not telling you the truth from the get go." You pulled out a box and gave it to him. It was a 30STM necklace with both of your initials engraved. Along with your anniversary date.

"It's beautiful babe. I'm sorry I should've believed a word they said about you two being together like that. I just thought he would try and steal you away from me."

"He could never. He's just a friend and I love you. You stupid man."

"I love you too. Let me show you just how much I love you." He picked you up making you squeal and taking you to the bedroom.