Daddy Daughter Day

Jared's P.O.V

I opened my eyes and saw Y/N sitting up and on the phone. She rubbed her temple and got off and got up going to the bathroom. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 9 in the morning. When she was done she came out and looked at me.

"What's wrong babe?"

"I got called in."

"But it's your day off. Did they not have anyone else they could have called?"

"Probably but they like me so I was the first to come to mind I guess. Looks like it's just you and Sasha today."

"I'm sorry you got called in babe. I'll be back I need to pee." She just laughed and I went and did my business. Going ahead and doing my morning stuff while I was in there. When I walked out Y/N was standing in her bra and panties her back facing me. I walked over to the closet and getting out a shirt to put on. Then going up behind her and wrapping my arms around her. Kissing her shoulder.

"Do you have time for breakfast at least?"

"Yeah I can do that." She smiled.

"Okay I'll go get it started." I left her alone and went to the kitchen to start.

~

"Good morning Daddy!"

"Morning baby. How'd you sleep?"

"Good." She had the most infectious smile. When she did you couldn't help but do the same.

"Where's mommy?"

"She's coming."

"Right here Jared. Smells good in here." I made their plates and we all sat and ate our food. Y/N looked at her watch and got up.

"Okay mommy's gotta go sweetie. I'll see you when I get back." She kissed Sasha's head when she went and hugged her. I walked with Y/N to the door.

"We'll see you later I guess. Love you babe."

"Love you too." I kissed her quickly and she left leaving us alone. I clapped my hands together and sat back down next to Sasha.

"So what would you like to do today sweetie. Anything you want."

"Can we go see Batman Lego Movie?" (Movie Was Freakin Adorable! Loved It😭😂💛)

"Of course we can. Then we can go for ice cream."

"Yayyyy!" She shouted and ran upstairs. Probably to her room to get dressed. I washed the dishes before going up and getting ready for the day myself.

~

"Hey Jared." I turned to see one of my old friends Josie on her way in as we were leaving.

"Hey Josie."

"It's been a while huh?"

"Yeah it has." I smiled not really knowing what to do.

"Who's this little one?"

"This is my daughter Sasha. Sasha this is one daddy's old friends Josie."

"Hi." She waved. She was always shy around new people.

"Hi. You're a cutie."

"Thank you." She hid behind my leg.

"She's shy gets it from her mom."

"So your married?"

"Yes."

"Happily?" I furrowed my eyebrows. Just what did she mean by that?

"Yes very."

"He loves my mommy so much. She loves him too." Sasha said a little risky but I was both shocked and happy she said this. Josie just chuckled nervously and said bye. Walking away and we went to the car.

"Sweetheart I know you probably didn't mean to sound rude but you don't talk that way to adults. Alright?"

"Yes daddy. I'm sorry."

"It's okay baby."

~ Later ~

"Sleepy?" I asked Sasha as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"Yes but I wanna see momma."

"Okay. She should be here in a minute or two." I kissed her head and we waited. 5 minutes later we heard keys in the door and Y/N coming into the living room.

"There they are. Hi."

"Hi momma." Sasha reached her arms up and Y/N picked her up.

"She wanted to wait for you to come home before she went up to bed." She nodded and walked up to put her down. Coming back a little later and sitting next to me.

"How was your day? Seems like you two had fun. She's never this tired most days." I intertwined our fingers together and started telling her about our day.

"Yeah I'll say we did. Took her to see Batman and then we went for ice cream. Also to the park."

"Sounds exciting. Wish I could have gone with you guys."

"Josie was at the movies too."

"Josie as in the girl who wanted to date you?"

"Yeah." I told her what happened and what Sasha said.

"Wow."

"Yeah I know that's what I said. She's definitely got that sassy stuff from you babe."

"Hey." She answered hitting my chest.

"I didn't say it was bad." I laughed and kissed her forehead.

"Mhmmm. So do you have it in you to watch a movie with me? Or are you too tired?"

"No I have it. As long as I get to hold you."

A/N: Hope This Made Sense. & I'll Try And Update More Soon. 💟