Coming Home

Requested By: @DeansChick79

Jared called not too long ago saying he was on his way home. Right now you were making sure that everything looked nice and neat. Although you knew he wouldn't really care about the mess. It just made you feel better and it gave you something to do other than just sitting and waiting for him. You liked to keep yourself busy anyway. You heard a car door shut and the front door was opened soon after. No words were spoken as he went over to where you stood and kissed your awaiting lips.

"Hi." You whispered as you both pulled away slowly.

"Hi." He laughed. He took your hand in his and led you to the couch. He laid down and you followed. Cuddling into his arms.

"You're awfully quiet babe. What's wrong?"

"Nothing's wrong sweetheart. I'm just enjoying the peace and quiet with my loved one by my side. Is that a crime?"

"Not at all sir. I was just worried. You're usually loud when you come home."

"That's true." You both laughed and he told you stories about what happened on set. At least the ones he hadn't told you before while playing with your hair.

"Wait so you're saying that Jai was running around set naked?" You asked laughing.

"We swear it was him." Just then the lights went out. Neither of you moved for a second then you felt his hands on you waist moving you.

"Babe. I'm going to go get some candles so we can have some light in here. Be right back." He left and went in the kitchen. You stayed sitting on the couch. He came back and the room was soon lit and it looked beautiful. He moved the coffee table closer to the chair on the other side of the room and you just watched. A little confused as to why he did. You were about to ask when you heard music coming from his phone.

"As I was getting the lighter and a few candles I thought why not have a little fun. So may I have this dance my lady?" He asked holding out his hand for you to take.

"Of course." You said and placed your hand in his. With his other hand he put it on your waist and you both danced to the rhythm of the music. It was nice and slow and romantic given the candles lit around you both. Every now and again he would whisper something in your ear making you smile or laugh.

Jared's P.O.V

I forgot how good felt to be this close to her. Man I can't believe she's going to be my wife soon. She moved her head from my chest as the second song started and looked at me.

"Jay you alright? You seem a little out of it." She asked smiling.

"I'm perfectly fine. Just thinking about how lucky I am to have you in my life. Future Mrs. Leto." I loved her smile. I could tell she was about to say something but before she could I leaned in and kissed her. I let my hands wonder over her body. I picked her up by her ass and went to the couch. I laid her down and removed her shirt and mine. I kissed her once and let my lips go down her body until I reached her pants. I unbuttoned them and pulled them off of her. I got up and took off my pants and boxers. Now we were both naked. I got on top her and placed myself at her entrance and slid in.

"You okay baby?" I asked as a small whimper left her mouth.

"Yeah I'm fine. Sometimes I just forget how big you are." She winked. I leaned in and kissed her and let myself all the way in and started moving faster. We both reached out highs and somewhere after we ended up on the floor.

"Wow!"

"If I'm being completely honest that's the one thing I was looking forward to when I got home." I said laughing which earned me a punch on the arm. Not that it hurt.

"Shut up."

"Mhmm. I did miss you though baby. I miss your beautiful eyes, smile, and sexy ass body. Damn girl."

"I'm sure you did. I missed you too Jay. You have no idea how much."

"How about we go for round two?"

"This time I'm on top." She said whispering in my ear then biting it gently.