New House

You and Jared had bought a new house and almost everything was there. You still had to go get the rest of the boxes from the old house. Jared was gone and wouldn't be back until later so it was up to you. Only the furniture was placed where you wanted them. Boxes everywhere and you needed to unpack them. Ryan called as you were about to head that way and told you to stay put and he would bring the boxes to you so you didn't have to leave. You thanked him and hung up. You looked around and let out a breath. You took off your jacket and started.

"Knock. Knock." You heard your brothers voice say then come into the kitchen.

"Hey Ryan. Thank you for doing this."

"It's no problem little sis. So you want me to just put them in the living room?"

"Yes please." You smiled.

"Will do. Be right back."

~ Three Hours Later ~

"Who knew unpacking could kick your butt so much." Ryan said letting out a laugh.

"Karen didn't make you do all the work?"

"Yeah of course but I feel like you guys have more things than we do."

"Shut up. Do you want something to eat?" You asked from your spot on the couch.

"Yeah."

"How do you feel about pizza? I just don't feel like cooking."

"No I understand. Pizza sounds good." You got your phone out and ordered the pizza. After you two are you finished with the rest and with Ryan being there to help it got done faster. You were in the bedroom putting away clothes when you noticed the time. You went downstairs and saw Ryan finishing the movies.

"Hey. It's getting late you can go ahead and leave."

"You kicking me out." He said holding his hand to his heart as if you hurt his feelings. You walked over to him and hugged him.

"You should go home and get some sleep. I'm sure you have something to do tomorrow and Karen is probably worried. Thank you so much for helping me unpack though I really appreciate it."

"Your welcome Y/N. We'll be here for dinner Sunday?"

"Yeah. I want to see my nephew." You said pointing a finger to him.

"He wants to see his favorite aunt too. I'll see you later. Love you."

"Love you too. Bye. Drive safe." Now it was just you in the house waiting for Jared to come home to you. You went back upstairs and finished what you started. A couple minutes later you heard the front door open and close.

"Y/N! Honey I'm home!" You laughed when he said that then let him know where you were.

"Hi beautiful." He kissed you quick and let his hands rest on your waist.

"Hi handsome. How was your day?"

"Productive. You should come hiking with me one day. You would love it."

"Yeah I'm sure I would."

"I know you would. Especially with me. How was your day hon?"

"Oh so much fun. I got to unpack everything!" You said with "excitement".

"I'm sorry I wasn't here to help baby."

"No it's fine Ryan came and helped out. He actually left a few minutes before you got here."

"Wow. Really? Took that long?"

"Yes in deed. Babe I love you so very much but you need a shower."

"I know. How about you come take a shower with me? Then we can lay in bed and watch tv." He wrapped his arms around you from behind and kissed your neck.

"Let's do it. I'm so tired but I need that shower first."

"I'll go turned the water on." He went to the bathroom and you heard the water. You stripped of your clothes and went in. After you both finished you got dressed in on of his shirts and underwear. He just put on a pair of boxers and got under the covers with you pulling your body closer to his.

"The place looks amazing by the way." He whispered in your ear.

"Thanks babe." You turned on your back and tilted your head up and kissed him.

"I love you. You know that."

"You only tell me everyday. I love you too."

"Maybe we could have a little fun." He said winking at you.

"Really Jay. I'm tired."

"Come on baby. I missed you today. Please."

"Alright." Of course you couldn't say no.