"I'll Love You."

"Y/N this just isn't working out. I'm not in love with you anymore."Matt said looking at you with a sad smile.

"Why? I don't understand. Tell me what I did wrong and I'll fix it." You took his hand in yours but he pulled back.

"You didn't do anything wrong. Believe me. I just met someone else."

"How long ago?"

"Two weeks."

"So you're just going to throw everything we had away for someone you met two weeks ago?"

"Yes. I'm sorry. I will never forget you Y/N. I'll remember you always. I have to go now." He kissed your head and left you sitting at the table crying. A few minutes went by and you got up and walked to your car. Sitting in the drivers seat then getting your phone out. Going to your contacts and clicking Jared's name.

"Hey Y/N!" You could practically hear the smile on his face.

"Can you come over? After you guys are done at the studio?" You heard voices and then a door shut.

"Of course. Y/N you don't sound too happy. What's wrong?" His tone changing to a concerned one.

"I'm really not. I'll tell you about it later yeah?"

"Yeah. I'll see you later." You hung up and dried your tears before pulling out of the parking lot. You soon pulled into your driveway and went to unlock your door. You went upstairs to your room and got anything and everything Matt had ever gotten you and started throwing them in boxes. An hour later you were finished and laid on the bed staring at the ceiling. You soon heard the door open but didn't budge knowing who it was. You heard footsteps and then the door opening wider. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Jared take off his jacket and shoes before laying beside you. You didn't say anything just put your hand on his chest. His arm went around your shoulder rubbing it.

"Whenever you're ready I'm here for you." He said before kissing your head. You sat in silence.

"He found someone else. He said he wasn't in love with me anymore." You said after a while. Both of you sat up with your backs to the headboard.

"He's a jerk. Any guy would be lucky to have you Y/N. Trust me when I say that."

"Thank you Jared." You smiled.

"Not a problem. It's the truth." You went to kiss him on the cheek but he turned. Causing you to kiss him instead. You were about to apologize when he kiss you this time. Full on lip lock.

"Your lips are soft." He said pulling away. Rubbing his thump across your cheek.

"Thank you?"

"That's a good thing. Is it bad that I want to do that again? And again to you for the rest of my life?"

"I don't see why not. Is this your way of asking me to be more than just your friend?" You smiled as he took your hand in his.

"Yes. I'm sorry I have a weird way of showing it. Or telling it."

"It's fine. If expected it from you because you are weird. In a good way."

"Just like you." He poked your nose then got up.

"Where are you going?"

"We are going downstairs to go watch our first movie together as a couple. If that's alright with you."

"Yeah. I'd like that." You got up too. You walked past him only to be pulled back.

"I'll never hurt you. I'll never leave you. I'll love you. I am and will forever be your last first kiss." He said with a sweet but serious tone. Then leaned in and kissed your lips once more before intertwining your fingers together and walking downstairs.