Hitting On You

Requested By: @Juliebean407
Probably Not Exactly What You Had In Mind But Hope You Like. (:

Jared was one of your closest guy friends and over the past month you grew very close. Kisses were shared here and there but you just weren't ready to make it official. Right now it was just being kept a secret. You were getting ready to go over to his place were he was having a party. You put on your clothes then heard your phone go off.

Jared: Babe I'm on my way to get you. See you soon beautiful. xoxo

You smiled and sent him a quick text back before finishing getting ready.

Jared's P.O.V

"Where's Y/N? Is she coming?"

"Yeah. I'm on my way to pick her up right now." Shannon mobbed and I grabbed my keys and jacket heading out he door. I could tell he liked her but I didn't want to say anything just yet. Sounds crazy but I wanted to see how far he would go. I got in my car and drove to her house. Half way there I got my phone out and sent her a quick text telling her I was on my way.

Y/N: Alright. Love you. xoxo

In a matter of minutes I pulled into her driveway then got out. Knocking on her door before opening it and seeing her on the couch. I went up behind her and kissed her cheek.

"Miss me?"

"Eh." She shrugged then got up and walked around to me. Putting her arms around my waist.

"Of course I missed you."

"Good. I missed you too." I leaned down and kissed her lips passionately. Before pulling away.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be. Let's go." She turned off the tv and walked ahead of me. I couldn't help but watch as she did. I followed behind and locked her door. Then got into the car myself and made out way back to the house. When we got there more people had shown up.

"How many people are coming?" She asked letting out a laugh.

"Just a few friends. Before we go in I want you to plant one more on me. At least to tide me over until later." I wagged my eyebrows and she just looked at me.

"You're so weird." She leaned over the console and kissed my awaiting lips. We both got out of the car and soon went our separate ways. She went over and talked to her girlfriend Amy while I talked to one of my old friends.

Y/N's P.O.V

"So what's the deal with Jared?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like is he seeing anyone? I would really love nothing more than to have him in my bed. He looks like he is packing." Yeah he was. You two technically hadn't slept together yet but you had seen him naked once.

"Y/N!"

"Yeah?"

"You didn't answer my question." She laughed. You didn't know how to without spilling.

"I'll be right back." You went I I the kitchen and stood by the sink. Drinking your drink then seeing someone come in.

"Y/N! Hey."

"Hey Shannon." You smiled as you hugged him back.

"If you don't mind me saying you look absolutely damn good tonight." He said eyeing you up and down. He had never done that before.

"Thanks."

"So. What's new in life? Still dating Chad?"

"Oh no. That was over months ago I thought I told you."

"You probably did I just don't remember."

"It's fine."

~

"Shannon can I ask you something?"

"Shoot."

"Were you hitting on me earlier?" He leaned forward a bit in his chair.

"Yeah. Wasn't too settle huh?"

"Well. No not really. I should've told you this earlier but there is another guy."

"Oh."

"Yeah." You turned and saw Jared standing there.

"Another thing you should know is that it's me. Sorry we didn't tell you sooner we just wanted it to be a secret." Shannon looked between the two of you.

"No it's fine. I uh I'm sorry I hit on you Y/N if I knew I wouldn't have done that. I feel just so bad right now."

"Don't be. If I wasn't dating him I would definitely be with you."

"Hey. I'm right here."

"I'm happy for you two. I'm just happy I didn't say what I was going to earlier."

"What were you going to say?"

"Why don't we get out of here?"

"Nice. Shannon I still love you. Hope we can still be friends after this." You said as you got up and held your arms open.

"Of course we can. Love you too." He hugged you back and Jared came up behind you.

~

"Hey was Amy trying to flirt with me?"

"Uh. She may have asked me if you were seeing anyone and I didn't say anything. I guess she thought that meant no." You shrugged.

"So really the only person that knows about us is Shannon."

"Yeah."

"Did he really hit on you?"

"Yes Jared. You don't have to be jealous though so calm down."

"I'm not jealous I was just asking."

"Yeah. Yeah."