Siberian Husky

When Jared was away for months it felt lonely in the house all by yourself. Especially living in a big house. You were just about to crawl into bed when your phone went off. You looked and saw Jared's name. You accepted the call.

"Hey babe."

"Hey Jay. I was just about to go to bed."

"I'm sorry. You want me to let you go?" He said sounding a tired himself.

"No it's fine. Everything going good over there?"

"Yeah. Wonderful but I miss you everyday. I wish you were here right now I would sleep so much better."

"Awe. I miss you too. Just three more weeks and then we'll finally be back together in the comfort of our own home."

"Three more weeks. I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Jared. You sound so very tired. Did you just want to hear my voice?" You laughed.

"Ah you caught me. I had to hear your beautiful voice before I closed my eyes. I'll let you go now so we can both get sleep."

"Okay. Goodnight Jay."

"Goodnight babe."

The next morning you woke up and decided to go dog shopping. You always wanted a Siberian husky but never got around to getting one for yourself. You went and got one and he was beautiful. You bought everything you needed and then went back home. You weren't going to tell Jared just get. You wanted him to be surprised when he got home.

~ Three Weeks Later ~

"Babe? Where are you?" You heard Jared call you from downstairs. You opened the bedroom door and before you could step out Jim was gone.

"Hey buddy."

"Okay don't be mad at me. I know I should've told you on one of our many phone and Skype calls but I wanted you to be surprised."

"Y/N in not mad I promise. Come here." He stood up and you walked over to into his open arms. He gave you a big hug then pulled back a little to give you a kiss.

"What's his name?"

"Jim. When you're away he'll keep me company. So we'll be spending a lot of time together."

"I hope I don't get replaced."

"Don't worry you won't. I love you both but in very different ways."