Stress Relief

All that was on your mind was a nice bath. You pulled into the driveway and saw Jared's car. You thought he was at Shannon's at least that's what he said.

"Jared?" You waited no answer.

"Jared?" Still nothing you shrugged your shoulders and saw a note sitting on the table. You went over and picked it up.

Y/N,

I could tell by your tone of voice on the phone that today wasn't the best. So I have a surprise for you upstairs and I hope your love it. You just need time to relax and take all the stress away.

Love Your Husband,
Jared

P.S.- Drink me.

There was a little arrow pointing towards a glass of wine. Your favorite wine. You took it and walked up to the bedroom and when you got up there was a trail of rose petals. You walked in the room and saw them on the bed and all around the floor. You put your purse down in the dresser and walked towards the bathroom.

"So this my surprise?" You smiled and he turned to you.

"The only thing missing is you."

"Let me take this dress off."

"Where are you going?" He asked as you were walking in he other room.

"Going to take off my clothes."

"You're in the bathroom babe. It's not like I haven't seen your body before." He winked.

"True." You took it off and then took off your necklace before taking off your heels and panties. You got in and put your hand on his knee.

"How come you've never just walked around in heels for me. You look incredibly sexy like that."

"Because I would feel weird walking around in nothing but my heels. Maybe one day I'll wear them in the bedroom for you."

"Why do you do this to me?"

"Do what?" You asked smirking knowing exactly what you were doing to him.

"You know what." He whispered in your ear before biting it lightly.

"Because I love messing with you."

"I know you do. You're so mean. Anyway this about you. After this relaxing bath I'm going to give you a nice message."

"A message from Jared Leto. My my what a lucky woman I am."

"Indeed you are but I'm also a lucky man. For having a woman like you and you deserve to be treated as such."

"Your a big softy you know that."

"I've been told many times." He laughed and kissed your cheek. You turned your head a little and kissed his lips. You let your hand go up in his hair and deepen the kiss. You could feel his hands touching your body under water. You pulled away not wanting to it in the bathtub. You stayed in for a few more minutes then decided it was time to get out. Jared gave you just enough time to dry off a little then he picked up and threw you on the bed. He never did give you that message but he did help with the stress.