Cheater

Your boss let everyone out early and you were on your way to surprise Jared. Tommy was at your brothers house right now so you thought it would be nice to have some alone time. You pulled in the driveway and got out of the car. When you opened the door you could hear movement upstairs. As you got closer to the room you heard music. You opened the door and wish you hadn't. There was Jared on top of a blonde looking to be enjoying himself.

"So this is what you do on your days off? When I'm at work and your son is with my brother or your mom. That's nice to know." You hadn't shed a tear but you were pissed. You could hear him calling your name but you kept walking.

"Y/N! Y/N! Please baby stop!" He caught up to you and grabbed your arm.

"What the hell do you want? Huh. To tell me it's not what it looks like? Listen Jared I know what I saw and what I heard. I didn't like it and you know what makes this so much more upsetting. The fact that we have a child together and are married. Right now I really just need to get away from you." He let you go and you walked out the door. Slamming it behind you. You got in the car and let your head hit the steering wheel. After a few seconds you started the car and drove to your brothers house.

"Hey Y/N!" His wife Karen said hugging you.

"Hey."

"We weren't expecting you until later." Then her facial expression changed and you two went to sit on the couch.

"I'm not amazing at reading people but you don't look happy. What happened?"

"Jared." Was all you could get out. You talked to her more about the situation when your brother came down. You could feel the tears on your face and tried to wipe them away. It was too late he saw and he got mad.

"Do I need to kick his ass?" He asked in a serious tone.

"No Ryan. It's fine. If it's alright with you can Tommy stay here for a night or two while I try to get my head straight?"

"Of course. You sure you don't just want to stay here with us?"

"I'm sure. Plus I need to be grown up about this and talk to him. In the moment though I just couldn't. I'll possibly talk to him tomorrow I just don't want Tom to get the wrong idea. He just a kid."

"I understand. Listen you call me if anything else happens. I mean it as soon as possible. I don't like to see my baby sister sad ever alright."

"Yeah. Thanks."

"Family is forever. Come here." You went into his open arms and hugged for a moment. When you pulled away Karen gave you a hug again. Telling you if you ever needed to talk she's always there for you. You told your son you had important business and he was excited to hear he didn't have to go home just yet. You have kisses and hugs before you left and went to a hotel. Your phone was on silent and when you pulled it out you saw you had 6 missed calls and 15 text messages all from Jared. You threw the phone down and laid on the bed. You would just deal with him tomorrow. When you woke up next it was 11 pm and just missed a call from Jared by a minute. You sighed and decided to text him.

You: Yes.

Immediately he texted back with a reply.

Jay: Thank god you answered! Where are you?

You: At a hotel.

Jay: Which one? I know it's late but I won't be able to sleep knowing that you're upset with me. Can I please come see you? Talk about this. Please babe? :'(

You texted him the place and figured he was on his way. He didn't believe in texting and driving. There was a knock on your door and you opened it to see him standing there eyes bloodshot red. You let him in and you both went to sit on the bed.

"Y/N look you can yell all you want and even hit me if it helps. But I want you to listen to me." You turned and faced him and nodded not being able to find words.

"I did wrong. I know that and I'm a complete idiot for doing that to you. You have been nothing but patient with me and a loving wife and mother to my child. I'm not going to lit to you and say I was drunk because we both know I don't like to drink. I will say this I made a huge mistake and I will forever hate myself for it. I love you and only you. You have my heart and I wouldn't have it any other way. You're my everything and I can't stand the thought of losing you. You and Tommy are my life my reason to live. If you need time I will understand but know this I won't stop loving you ever! I won't stop until I am completely forgiven." He went to get up but you stopped him.

"You promise?" You whispered looking at your hand in his. He intertwined your fingers together and brought his other hand to your chin and made you look in his eyes.

"Y/F/N I promise. I swear to never ever do that again. You are the only one I want. The only woman I have ever loved. I want to have more kids with you and grow old with you. I fucking love you!"

"You know what's funny."

"What's that?"

"You came here so we could talk it out. I barely got anything in conversation wise."

"Sorry baby. Go ahead."

"I don't have much to say now but now this. If I ever find you doing that agin with someone who's not me I'll chop off your dick."

"Yes ma'am. You just know that it will NEVER happen again. This I promise you."

"Damn right it won't. I love you Jared. As much as I hate to agree your my life too. And I don't know what I would do without you. It's going to take a while for my forgiveness to kick I but it will."

"I love you too Y/N. I will never get tired of saying it either. I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you!" He kissed all over your face making you laugh.

"I hate that I love you."