Controlling

Requested By: @migit1703

I Think It's Right...😶

"Jared what the hell are you here?" You asked as you saw him sitting on your couch.

"Because I'm your boyfriend and I have a right. Where the hell where you? I've tried calling but you didn't answer. You know I don't like that."

"I was out with my friends at a bar." You rolled your eyes and took off your coat.

"Next time you better tell me. It may not seem like it at times but I do worry about you babe."

"Sure you do." You said sarcastically and turned your heel. He grabbed your arm and pushed your back against the wall.

"Who told you to go out like this?" You looked down at your attire bring the deep v neck showing off your chest. You knew exactly what was going to happen.

"I can wear what I want Jared. I'm a big girl."

"Not without my say so." He growled in your ear. His mouth soon found your sweet spot just below it and kissed you. Positive that he was marking you. He pulled away after a few seconds before looking you in the eyes.

"Upstairs. Now." You didn't say anything just nodded and walked up. Taking off your dress leaving you in your panties. Since the dress you wore didn't require a bra. When he came up his eyes darkened and he licked his lips. You watched as he took off his own clothes and threw them on the floor. His cock already hard and standing at attention.

"Come on baby. It's not going to suck itself." He smirked and you walked over to him and got on your knees. Looking up at him then taking him into your mouth. His hand went in your hair as he thrust his hips forward. Causing him to to hit the back of your throat. Every now and then making you gag. He came and let you go. You stood up and he let his index finger got to the side of your mouth. Wiping the drop of cum left and stuck it in your mouth. Smirking he picked you up throwing you down on the bed and getting on top of you. Kissing down your neck down to your covered area you needed him most. He pulled them off not caring where he threw them. Kissing back up your body and holding your hands above your head sliding into you.

"Fuck. You like the way I feel inside you baby?" You let out a whimper and nodded as he sped up his thrust. Squeezing your wrist a little to hard but you didn't mind at the moment. You soon felt his warm liquid being released inside you. You let a noise somewhere between a gasp and a scream. Cumming around his cock. His head went in your neck kissing it before rolling onto his back.

"You're mine. No one else's. Don't ever go out again like that unless your with me."

"Fine. And I am yours I know that. I love you. You ass."

"I love you too baby. I'm only this way because I love you."