Ex-Girlfriend Pt.2

It's been a whole three months since the whole "run in" at the mall with Phillis. Although you were still pretty worried she could still pop up.

"Y/N. Jared wants you."

"Okay. Thanks Shannon." He smiled and waved walking somewhere else. You walked in the dressing room and saw Jared in his boxers.

"Why aren't you dressed yet weirdo." You laughed with a hand over your mouth.

"I'm getting there babe. Shut the door real quick would you."

"Yeah." You threw your purse on the couch and watched as he slowly but surely got dressed.

"Why do you even bother putting on a shirt when you know eventually it'll be off."

"Sometimes it doesn't sometimes it doesn't." He laughed.

"That's not what I meant." Your hands went under his shirt. Feeling his abs.

"Oh. Naughty girl."

"I learned from the best." You winked. You pushed him down on the couch and straddled him. Your lips connected with his in a heavy make out session and you could feel his hands go down to your ass. Pulling you closer to him. Feeling him getting harder by the second. Which probably wasn't the best idea right before he goes on stage but whatever.

"I really want to fuck you right now baby." He whispered as you two pulled apart for a second or two. You were about to say something when the door opened.

"Time to go on. You guys are animals." Shannon laughed and walked out.

"Guess you better go babe. Don't want to keep them waiting any longer." You told him as you got off him. Pulling your shirt down.

"I'll have my way with you after babygirl. I always do. One more kiss to tide me over."

"I guess done more wouldn't hurt." You wrapped your arms around his neck and kissed him.

~

You watched from side stage as Jared sang and was just all over the place. He was seducing you from his place. At some point he looked you in the eye and grabbed his crotch leaving you aroused.

You bit your lip and ran to the dressing room

You bit your lip and ran to the dressing room. Shutting the door immediately and trying to calm yourself.

Jared's P.O.V

After the show I went to find Y/N. When I opened the dressing room door she was sitting on the couch. I shut the door again quickly. I spread her legs and got on my knees. Placing my hands on her thighs and she leaned in and kissed my lips. I let my hands go up her body slowly as we kissed. More heavily this time.

"Let's get nasty." I whispered in her ear. I could hear take in a sharp breath. She laid on the couch and I got on top of her. I lifted her shirt throwing it away my lips attacking her neck first. Making their way down to her breast. I was just about to take off her bra when the door burst open. We've got to start locking that thing. I turned and saw Phillis standing at the door. I immediately got frustrated seeing her.

Your P.O.V

"I warned you to stay away from him. You just couldn't listen could you bitch!" Before you could say a word Jared stepped in.

"Phillis don't know what you're planning to do this time but I'm not going to let you scare Y/N. Let alone threaten her. I love her and no matter how hard you try I'm not giving up on her." You felt a small smile make its way across your face when he said that.

"She's going to get what she deserves." She charged at you. You tried to fight back but couldn't.

"SHANNON! TOMO!" You heard Jared yell. They can in with a security guard and they took her away. Jared staying behind to help you. He picked you up and laid you on the couch. She had slapped you twice really hard on the face and punched your stomach the same. Jared came back with a bag of ice and you started crying.

"Baby please don't cry." He told you as he sat you up and held you close to him.

"I should have been more prepared for this but I didn't actually think she would try anything else. I promise she'll never come near us again. Especially you. I have to protect you baby. I hate that she's tried to take you away from me. I love you Y/N. I'm so sorry."

"It's not your fault your ex is like that. I don't blame you. I love you too." You felt your eyes drop and soon was asleep.

Jared's P.O.V

She feel asleep and I just left her. Not even attempting to put her short back on. I sat in the chair next to the couch watching her. I heard a knock on the door and saw Shannon standing there with Tomo.

"She alright?" Tomo whispered.

"Yeah she's fine. She's got a pretty bad bruise on her stomach though. Thank for coming when I called guys."

"No problem Jared. We love Y/N and don't want anything to happen to her. I'm sorry about this Jared." Shannon said putting a hand on my shoulder. I have him a smile and he picked up Y/N taking her to the car. Her eyes opened a little and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Hi Shannon." She said smiling sleepily. Making us laugh. Her eyes closed again. He laid her in the back and I got in the drivers seat and drove to the hotel.

~

I laid her down on the bed and decided to take my shower while she was out. I kissed her forehead and then went to the bathroom. Turning on the water.

Your P.O.V

You opened your eyes and saw that you were in the hotel room. Immediately noticing that your shirt was off. Not even caring about that at the moment. Hearing the shower turn off you took off your pants throwing them on the floor. Turning on the tv. Jared came out of the bathroom with just a towel around his waist.

"Jared where's my shirt babe?"

"Still in the dressing room. Sorry I didn't want to wake you so I just left you in your bra." He smiled.

"It's okay." He sat next to you and leaned in to kiss you. Softly but passionately.

"You want to finish where we left off before we just so rudely interrupted?"

"I would love to but I don't think I can."

"I'll be gentle. This time." He winked. Giving you the one look he knew you couldn't resist. You gave in and he dropped his towel and took off your undergarments. Making sweet love to you all night.