Nap Time

"Honey I'm home."

"In here weirdo." You called to Jared from your spot on the couch. He walked over and kissed you. Then laid down with his head in your lap. You let your hands go through his hair.

"That feels good babe." His eyes began to close.

"Tired?" You chuckled.

"Yes."

"My poor baby."

"Mhmm. How was your day? What did you do?"

"It was a good day. I went out to lunch with your mom and had to go pick up some things from my brothers house. I've been home for maybe about 20 minutes."

"We should go take a nap together in the bedroom."

"By nap you mean."

"A nap you sex addict." He said sitting up and taking your hand in his.

"Don't pretend you don't like it."

"I don't like it I love it."

"Hold on I need to turn off the lights and tv. I'll be up in a sec."

"Okay." He kissed you again and went upstairs. You made sure the doors were locked and then turned off the lights and the tv. You went up and opened the bedroom door to see Jared spread out on the bed.

"At least take your clothes and shoes off first." You laughed and went to grab one of your tank tops. You heard his shoes hit the floor. Then you saw his pants and shirt follow after. You took off your pants and shirt and threw them into the hamper. You were about to take off your bra and put the tank top on when he went behind you. Putting his hands on your waist.

"What are you doing?"

"Kissing my girl." He said while his lips moved from your neck to your shoulder.

"Thought we were going to take a nap nap."

"We are I just wanted to kiss you before you put on a shirt."

"Jared I've got a tank you could've easy kissed my shoulder and neck with this on."

"Yeah but I prefer bare."

"Shut up. Lay down." You laughed and he did and you followed laying on your side. You turned to where you weren't having him so he could wrap his arm around you. He did and kissed your temple. Soon you fell asleep.