Supernatural

A/N: Supernatural Is Awesome!Just Had To Add This Here!💕

"Jensen Ackles?" Jared asked as you sat down next to him.

"Yes Jared."

"Didn't you used to have a crush on him?"

"I did but that doesn't mean anything babe. It's not like I do anymore."

"You're right. At least it's not with Jared (Padalecki)."

"Whatever do you mean?"

"I mean first off it'd be weird since I'm your husband and we have the same name. Second he's really tall and muscular." You couldn't believe what you were hearing but it was funny. You chuckled.

"Oh my. Seriously Jay. He may be tall but seriously with the muscles. Come on you know I much prefer you over any man. Plus he's married. He has two kids. Jensen's in the same boat except he has four. So really Jared you don't need to worry about anyone taking me away from you alright." You told him looking into his eyes. He didn't say anything just kissed you pulling you into his lap. Where you were straddling him. His hands on your waist.

"I've done a couple of episodes with both of them so what's so different about this one?"

"You and Jensen's character love each other. What usually happens after that's said." You thought about it and saw why.

"You're much better babe."

"You're right I am much better than any man."

"Yeah. Yeah."

~

"Dean of course I'm pissed!"

"I only did that because I didn't want to lose you alright. I've lost my mom and my dad. You, Sammy, and Cas are the only family let and I'm not losing anyone else. Especially you! Damn it." You walked up to him and put your hand on his arm.

"I get it I understand but that was going to be my closure. Those stupid werewolves are the reason my parents aren't in my life anymore."

"I know that but I just couldn't lose you. I mean. I love you."

"You what?"

"I love you. With all that's been going on the darkness, Amara I haven't got a chance. I can't hide it anymore though. I don't want to lose you." He now had his hands on either side of your waist.

"What about the connection you have with Amara?"

"That only happens when I'm around her."

"I love you too." You whispered before his lips attached to yours. He pulled your shirt over your head. Picking you up your legs automatically wrapping around his waist. When he laid you down you took off his shirt.

"Cut!" Jensen got off your body and held out his hand to help you up.

"Thanks."

"Welcome. Hey is Jared alright over there?" He asked you pointing to a very still Jared. With your purse covering his manhood. You hid your smile knowing what was wrong.

"Who knows. I'll see you tomorrow."

"See you tomorrow. Bye." He smiled and walked away. You walked towards Jared and you still hadn't bothered to put your shirt back on.

"Well that was fast." You told him and he just looked at you.

"What do you mean?" You didn't say anything just took your purse off him. To see what you knew was there. You looked down and back at his face. Raising an eyebrow.

"Alright. I can't help I've seen what's under that bra. Just thinking about it got me hard." He confessed as he stood up and pulled you closer to him.

"I see that." You laughed.

"Can we leave?"

"In a minute. I need to change into my clothes then we can go home."

"Hurry."