Double Date

Tonight was double date night with Shannon and his girlfriend. Jared still hadn't came home yet ans you were already in your comfortable sweats and a shirt. Just when you were about to call Jared the door opened and you saw him walk in.

"Hey babe. Sorry I'm so late."

"It's alright. I forgive you. I guess." You laughed as you put your arms around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss. His hands going to your waist and moaning into the kiss. You pulled back before he could go any further.

"We're expecting company soon."

"I know babe. I just love kissing you and once I start I can't stop." He smirked giving you one more kiss before excusing himself to go and change. You made the popcorn and poured it into the big bowl.

"Hello!" You heard Shannon call and told him you were in the kitchen.

"Hey Y/N/N." He said as he went over to give you a hug.

"Hey Shan." You laughed and when he pulled away he introduced you to Cara.

"It's nice to finally meet you Cara."

"Same goes for you." She smiled.

"Where's my baby brother?"

"Right here. Hi I'm Jared you must be Cara."

"Hi." You could see her blush. It was funny how Jared could do that to women but you knew it didnt mean anything. You chose not to get jealous over that anymore.

"Alright let's get this night started." You took the bowl while Shannon got the tray of drinks and Jared followed behind you hands on your waist. You put in the movie and went to join Jared in the couch. You and Jared sat on the couch while Shannon and Cara sat on the love seat. His arm around your shoulders as you cuddled into him. Throughout the movie you couldn't help but look at Shannon and Cara who weren't exactly paying attention. You chuckled and Jared followed your eyes. Laughing along quietly.

"How come you said we couldn't ans it's fine that they are?" He pouted.

"Relax Jared. They'll be gone soon plus I know how you get when we start kissing. I really don't want your brother to see us getting at it." You and him both laughed causing Shannon and Cara to stop what they were doing.

"Hey I think we'll be going. Sorry to cut the night so short."

"Don't be sorry Shannon. It's alright." You gave then hugs and they were gone. Leaving you and Jared alone.

"So it looks like we're in the clear." He said smugly but you put your finger on his lips.

"Not yet I really want to finish the movie first."

"Ugh. You're such a mean person." He whined and groaned.

"You still love me babe."

"Yeah I do. Now come on and let's finish this already so we can get on with our other activities." He winked abd you just laughed and resumed the movie.