Insecure

Requested By: @emcorn2017

A/N: I'm Sorry It Took Me So Long To Write This Love. Hope You Like It. ❤️

You couldn't be happier when you heard that Jared got the part of the Joker. But when you heard Margot Robbie was playing Harley Quinn your insecurities came rushing back. One day Jared had taken you to set which was both exciting and terrifying. He stayed in character the whole time coming on to you every now and then during break.

"Action." David yelled out and you sat  back watching. Once she got in the helicopter he grabbed her and kissed her hard. You didn't want to be jealous about it but you were. You got up and left. Walking straight to your car telling people you didn't feel good when they asked where you were going. You drove home taking off your coat as soon as you stepped in. Going to the kitchen and getting the tub of ice cream. Grabbing a spoon and going to the bedroom. Turning on the tv.

Your phone had gone off indicating you had calls and texts. You didn't need to look to know who it was doing this. Two hours later you heard the door open.

"Y/N?" Jared yelled up to you and you heard is footsteps coming closer. The door creaked open and he stepped in.

"Why'd you leave so fast and why didn't you answer your phone? Y/N?" He whispered softly as he saw your state. You say there with tear stains and not saying a single word. Tissues scattered around you.

"Baby?"

"Do you think I'm fat Jared? Don't you dare lie to me I want nothing but the truth."

"Y/F/N I do not think you're fat. What on earth would make you even begin to think like that?"

"The way you were with Margot today I didn't like it. She's way prettier and skinnier than I'll ever be. I've had guys leave me for begin a bit curvy."

"I love you and you're so special to me. You're perf ft the way you are damn it. I wouldn't want you to change not one bit. Look at me." He put two fingers under your chin. Now you were looking into his blue eyes.

"I love you. I. Love. You. Only you and I'm never leaving you." He told you making sure you heard every word.

"Are you sure?" He sighed and got closer to you pulling you closer to his body. Kissing you softly his tongue slipping in lightly.

"Positive babe. It's just acting."

"My insecurities came rushing back when I saw you with her. I'm sorry you have to deal with me."

"No need to apologize. You did nothing wrong. I'm going to clear the tissues off the bed then I'm going to get comfortable. Then cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend."

"Okay. I love you Jared."

"I love you too baby. So much."