You Get Jealous

You heard the door open and but didn't bother to turn your head. The next thing you felt hands on your shoulders.

"Hi Jay."

"How did you know it was me?" He asked with a laugh staying where he was.

"Who else would it be but you babe. I don't know anyone else who just comes and puts their hands on me like that."

"Better be true. Come on give me a kiss." You turned you head slightly and kissed his awaiting lips.

"Satisfied now?"

"For now yes. How was your day doll?"

"Sucked."

"Awe I'm sorry baby. Did you miss me?" He smirked and waited for your answer.

"Nope. Not one bit." You smiled and went back to watching tv. He took the remote out of your hands and pinned you down.

"Really? Why are you lying to me?" He asked in Jokers voice. He got closer to your face but you saw his face pop up on tv. You pushed him off of you. At first he looked at you confused but saw what you were watching.

"I bet you had fun filming that did ya?" Already thinking about the little kiss shared with the woman. You shouldn't have been jealous but here you were.

"I did. It was great to work with Alessandro." You didn't say anything back and he just looked at you. As if he was putting together a puzzle.

"Are you jealous Y/N?" You looked at his face to see an eyebrow raised and lips in a small smile.

"No. That's just stupid." You scoffed. He got closer to you.

"Y/N you know you're my one and only. We've shared many baths together. Many kisses and then some. There's no reason for my babygirl to be so jealous of women I will never see again. You're all the woman I need." He moved your hair to your back and placed an opened mouth kiss. Then he pulled away and you turned your body letting your arms go around his neck.

"Ugh. I sound crazy right?"

"Not going to answer that babe. Just know I love you. You crazy woman."

"You better old man." You said sticking your tongue at him.

"Old man?" He raised his eyebrows.

"You heard me."

"You're in trouble now missy." You bit your lip when his hands were placed on your butt. Pulling you in his lap. He carried you to the bedroom and did what he does best.