Whip Cream

Jared's P.O.V

All I want to do is go home and be with my fiancée. Doing literally anything. As long as I'm with her. I sighed and laid back on the couch thinking about her. What she was doing and about her body. Then an idea popped in my head. I smiled and got out my phone sending her a text.

I can't wait to get home to you babe. I'll stop by the store and pick up some whip cream (;

After I pressed send I locked the screen and got up to walk around. A second later I got a text back but not from her.

Shannon : I'm sure that wasn't meant for me but you two crazy kids have fun. 😂

"Yeah that wasn't for you! Sorry about that!" I yelled back to him and went back to check my messages. I don't know how I got him mixed up with her. I didn't even text her what I meant to say. Just told her that I would be home soon enough. In which she responded with an okay and I love you. I looked at my watch and was thankful it was time to go. I was ready to see my baby and although I sent the text to my brother I was still planning on doing so to my fiancée. It's like I didn't even care. At least not at the moment. I stopped by the store getting what I needed. Getting some strawberries too. The woman at the check out smiling at me. I didn't want to be rude so I smiled back.

"I can think of so many other ways you could use the whip cream." She whispered giving me my recipient. What the hell?

"I'm already taken and believe me I know how I can use the whip cream on my fiancées body. Have a nice night." Her jaw dropped and I grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

~

"Y/N. Babe?" She didn't answer me so I walked upstairs to our room. Seeing her in a towel rubbing lotion on her legs.

"Hey babe. I was wondering where you went too. I got tired of waiting on ya I went ahead and took my shower."

"Well I went to the store and bought something."

"What?"

"Just know it's going on your body and I will be licking it off."

"You didn't get caramel again did you. That crap was so freakin sticky. I just took a shower!" I chuckled at her little "outburst".

"Calm down babe no I didn't. Not this time. I just got whip cream and strawberries." I kissed her shoulder.

"When you come home am I just supposed to automatically be in the mood?"

"I wanted to give you a heads up but I sent it to my brother instead."

"What the hell are you talking about Jay?" I got my phone out of my pocket and showed her the message. She put a hand over her mouth and laughed.

"How did you even get the both of us mixed up. We have different names."

"I don't know."

Your P.O.V

He laid back on the bed and you finished rubbing in the lotion on your leg.

"You're one special kind of idiot. But you're my idiot." You kissed him then got out of bed. Getting the can out and taking of the top. Going back to Jared and straddling him. Unbuttoning his shirt and squirting out some cream on his nipple then leaning down. Licking it clean.

"I bought that for you not me."

"Who says we both can't have fun with it." You said shrugging your shoulders getting of and dropping your towel.

"Fuck." Jared said under his breath and you just smiled. You laid down and let him cover your nipples and your area. You moaned as he made his way down. Making eye contact with you as he devoured you. It soon lead to you riding him both of you climaxing together.

~

You both were now laying and catching breath.

"We didn't even use the strawberries." You pointed out as you saw them sitting on the dresser.

"Well what can I say you already taste delicious. No point in adding extra fruit." He winked and you hit his chest.

"I wonder what will be in store for me on our honeymoon."

"You'll just have to wait and see my soon to be wife. I can assure you this much you're not going to be doing much walking."

"That's what you say."

"That's what I know." You stuck out your tongue then laid your head on his chest. Sleep taking over soon.