Beauty

Requested By: @MartinaBruno024

You were still fairly new to Los Angeles so you didn't remember where everything was. At least not yet but you were getting better. Today you had to go to the store to get some groceries. You looked up different vegan places to shop and found one. You grabbed your keys and locked the door.

~

When you got there you grabbed a cart and started walking around. You were getting a bit bored so you pulled out your phone and earbuds. Putting your music on shuffle. You were by the vegetables when The Kill started playing. Your mouth automatically started to move singing every word.

Jared's P.O.V

"Why do we have to go here? Can't you just get your groceries at a regular store?" Emma asked with a groan. We'd only been dating for three weeks and she was already tired. I'd only been here twice since with her anyway.

"You know why. I like going to this store. Just calm down well be in and out." I told her and opened the door. Walking in and going to where I need to go.

"I'll be back I have to go to the bathroom." She left and I went to towards the veggie section. As I looked a heard someone a woman singing/humming The Kill. I went over to her and tapped her shoulder. When she turned around her eyes widened. I assumed she guessed who I was. She was beautiful too. Gorgeous.

"Jared Leto." She said taking out her earbuds.

"In the flesh." I smiled and she blushed which I thought was cute.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N. I have to say I'm a huge fan of your band 30 Seconds To Mars and you of course. I love your movies."

"Thank you Y/N. I can tell you are I see your necklace."

"Yeah it was a present from my ex boyfriend. Got rid of everything else but this. Oh I'm sorry that was personal."

"No it's okay."

"Sorry I took so long. Long line. Who's this Jared?" Emma asked holding onto my arm.

"I'm Y/N. You must be Jared's girlfriend. It's nice to meet you." She held out her hand but never got a handshake.

"Yeah I am. Come on hurry up I'm ready to go."

"Could you at least be nice. That's completely rude of you Emma."

"No it's fine. I should probably go. Sorry to bother you Emma. Bye Jared. It was nice to meet you finally." Her laugh was the cutest thing I've ever heard in my life.

"Bye Y/N." I waved but I honestly didn't want her to go. I turned and looked at Emma.

"What?" I didn't say anything I just rolled my eyes and got what I needed.

Your P.O.V

When you got back to your house you put away your groceries. Then got in Skype telling your friend Samantha what happened.

"So you met Jared? You're kidding right!?"

"No I'm not I really did.

"You lucky bitch!" She yelled.

"You know his girlfriend Emma?"