Secretary

You worked for 30 Seconds To Mars as their secretary. Every now and then you and Jared would flirt back and forth. You knew he was falling in love with you but you had your broken enough times and just didn't believe in it anymore. You had just finished getting ready to leave home and head over. When you got there you set your stuff down and sat down starting to work. Hearing Jared laugh pretty clear as he approached where you were sitting.

"Hey Y/N. So did you decide on where I'm taking you Friday night?"

"Jared you're taking me no where. I'm staying home and catching up on some work. You on the other hand can do whatever you want."

"Come on Y/N!" You didn't say anything back to him just smirked to yourself.

"Alright. I'm not done with you yet after our rehearsal is done you don't leave. We're going too have a little chat." He hopped off the desk and went off to meet with Shannon and Tomo you assumed.

~

It was taking them longer than usual but you waited like he said. Keeping yourself occupied by playing a game on your phone.

"Yeah I'll see you later then. Bye." Jared told the guys before they reached the door.

"Bye Y/N!" Shannon and Tomo yelled at the same time. You waved and they left. Jared was standing by the wall and motioned for you to go over to him. You grabbed your purse and phone following him into a room and you sat on the couch him joining you.

"So are you going to tell me why you enjoy flirting with me but don't want to go out? Is it something I did? Was something I said? I love you Y/N. Why don't you just give me a chance."

"To answer to your question I enjoy flirting because it's fun. You did absolutely nothing wrong you're basically perfect. I've never told you this because I didn't think I would need to but I've had my heart broken plenty of times to the point where I can't anymore. I just don't believe in love." He reached out and took your hand in his putting a finger under your chin to make you look at him.

"You can't go though life saying you don't believe in love. You definitely can't go and say all guys are the same. I would never ever break your heart Y/N. The flirting may have just been fun for you but I've wanted you since you started working for us. Not just in a sexual way but in a romantic way. I want to be able to wake up next you every morning. Hold your hand when we're out together. Hell we haven't been on a date yet and I know I want to marry you. I want to be able to call you mine and only mine."

"That would be nice but I just don't know."

"Come on you know you want this." He said point to his body and wagging his eyebrows up and down. Making you laugh.

"Jared even if I do decide to give you a chance I don't want you just for your body. I'd want you for you."

"Okay. I want that too. So will you please please let me take you out to dinner Saturday? Let me prove to you that I can be a gentleman and that I love you. Honestly and truly."

"I guess it won't hurt."

"It won't. Thank you."

"Your welcome." He  leaned in and kissed you softly.

"Mhmm. Definitely can't wait for you to be in my bed."

"Haha. Nice try buddy. Take me out and on the 5th date maybe you'll get what you want. If you're good."

"You're so cruel to me."

"You like it."

"Love it. I'll see you on Saturday sexy."

"Yeah. Our first date."

"Before you leave I'm going to kiss you again."

"Lay it on me." You laughed and he did.