Joker Fanfiction Pt.2

He kissed down your neck and stopped just above your right boob. Getting up and taking off his shirt. Throwing it onto the floor next to him.

"Why do you choose to do this now?" You asked sitting up. He put his finger over your lips to shush you.

"Did I ask you to speak dollface? Hm." You shook your head.

"Get up." He commanded and you of course listened.

"Strip." Now you knew what he was doing. Both turned on and a little scared you took off your clothes. Leaving you stark naked in front of him. He was also naked now. You could hear him growl and then he put his hands on your waist picking you up and throwing you on the bed. Crawling over you and kissing you hard. Without warning you felt him enter you causing you to let a very loud moan.

"FUCK!" He smiled and kept going. When you felt yourself getting close he stopped his movements. Making you mad.

"Where the hell do you think you're going? Cut the Joker act. Get your ass back here Jared and finish what you started!" His head slowly turned and he looked over your body.

"Yes ma'am." He said in his normal voice and finished. Letting you cum. After he was done you both laid back out of breath.

"What brought that on?"

"Well after you ran away from me after I caught you I read the story. I thought I would give it a try. Apparently I didn't think it through."

"Yeah. Because it's never right to not let me cum. You jerk." You said punching his arm again.

"I love you."

"I love you too. Maybe the Joker should stay put for now. I'd much rather have my hot sex god boyfriend fuck and make love to me for now."

"That works for me." He said rolling over on you and kissing your lips softly.

A/N: Hope This Is What You Meant By A Part 2 @supcriss4