'I Need You'

You were horny there was no denying that. Jared wasn't home and it was frustrating you. All you wanted was to feel his hands and lips all over your aching body. His lips molding into yours as you kissed. An idea popped into your head and you got up going upstairs. You opened the closet door pulling out the Victoria's Secret bag and grabbing the lingerie out laying it on the bed. You went to the bathroom turning the water on and then stripping. After your shower you dried off and put on the lingerie then started doing your hair and make up. You gave yourself a once over in the full length mirror then went back downstairs. He would be home any minute now. Your heels hitting the floor was the only sound filling the house. The keys in the door shocking you a bit. You opened the trench coat and waited for him to come in.

"Y/N!"

"In here." You answered back to him. He wasn't the only one though. Behind him were Shannon and Tomo. Your mouth opened and Jared stood in front of you immediately.

"Hey uh I'll be in there in a minute guys."

"Take your time." Shannon laughed winking at you. You were embarrassed. When they were gone Jared looked at you.

"Baby what's this? Did you forget the guys were coming today?" It completely left your mind.

"I did. Ugh I'm sorry I embarrassed you  Jay. They've practically seen me naked."

"Y/N. Look at me babe. You didn't embarrass me I'm just a little surprised is all. I don't like that they've seen you like this in what is for my eyes only but it's done. Besides you have a very sexy body so there's nothing to be ashamed of." He kissed your lips then pulled away.

"I'll be right back." He smiled and went into the living room you assumed. You heard them talking then the door opening again.

"You two have fun! Use protection!" Was the last thing you heard Shannon say before the door was shut behind them. Jared came back in the kitchen with a smirk on his face.

"So do you want to tell me why you're wearing this? Or..."

"Just because." You said shrugging your shoulders. His lips were now centimeters away from yours.

"Don't lie to me sweetheart. Do you want me? Hm."

"Yes." You whispered against his lips. Kissing him allowing him to slip his tongue into your mouth. Your arms went around his neck. You pulled back and took his hand and led him upstairs. Shutting the bedroom door behind you. You took of the trench coat tossing it to the side before climbing on him. He flipped you over.

"No not today. I'm in charge." You said rolling him onto his back.

"I love it when you're in charge baby." You leaned down and kissed him letting your lips go down his chest. Undoing each button as you did. You undid his belt buckle and took off his pants along with his boxers. His erection already standing tall.

"I've been thinking about your cock all day Jay. About it inside of me. In my mouth. Feeling the warmth of your cum sliding down my throat." You licked the pre cum off the tip smiling when you heard him growl.

"Baby stop teasing. I want to feel that pretty little mouth of yours around me."

"As you wish." You took him in and did your job. Every now and then he would buck his hips up causing you to gag. You soon felt the warm cum shot down your throat and you pulled away straddling him now.

"Fuck! I love that pretty little mouth of yours baby."

"I knew you do." You winked and leaned down to kiss him. He basically ripped apart the lace lingerie with the promises of getting you more. You could care less at the moment though. All you wanted was to have his throbbing cock inside of you. You positioned yourself on him and sat down taking him all. His mouth opened his mouth and you bit your lip. You began to move when he flipped you over.

"I know I said I love it when your in charge and I do. I just feel like I need to give it to you good." You didn't have to time to say much else when he started pounding into you. His lips kissing your neck and one hand holding yours above your head.

"Oh God! Fuck!"

"Come on babe. You can cum for daddy now." When he said that you let go. He rolled over to his side breathing hard.

"That was amazing Jared."

"You're amazing Y/N."

"I love you."

"I love you too." You shared one more kiss then went to sleep. When you woke up the next morning his arm was around your waist and mouth slightly opened. You laughed and when you attempted to get out of bed he help you closer.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Going to make breakfast babe." You laughed.

"What if I want you for breakfast. I have to repay you for what you did for me." He said seriously then a smirk appeared on his face. Before you could say anything he kissed down your already naked body. Disappearing under the covers as he got lower spreading your legs open. You felt his tongue go up your clit slowly gradually getting faster. Causing your to arch your back and fist your hands in the sheets.

"Fuck you taste amazing baby! I could eat you all day." He said quickly before diving back in.

"Fuck Jared! Right there! Mhmm!"

"You like this baby?"

"Oh god yes!"

"Cum for me baby." He nibbled on your clit and you let it go. When he was done you felt his lips going back up and his head came into view. Kissing you on the lips hungrily. Going into round two. (;

A/N: I'm Not That Great At Writing Dirty But Hope You Enjoyed.😅 Ironic That This Is Chapter 69 😳😭😂