Wedding Anniversary

Requested By: @Gummybearobsessedgirl

Today was you and Jared's second wedding anniversary and you had plans. You were going to make a nice dinner for the both of you. You rolled over and saw a note on his pillow. That was all. No rose or anything.

Y/N,

I got called in the studio earlier than I thought. I'm sorry I'm not here hope you forgive me. I didn't want to wake you babe. I love you.

Jared xoxo

Maybe he just went out to get you a surprise. He would be back later. You sighed and got out of bed. Going to the bathroom doing what you do. You decided to go ahead and clean the house a bit so it wouldn't be too messy. It wasn't too messy so you finished fast. The day went on and you still hadn't gotten a single text or call from him. You fixed dinner anyway just in case he was just going to be running late. You went upstairs and got out your dress fixing you hair and face. Going back down when you finished. Setting the table and taking a seat yourself.

~

You took another sip of wine and looked at the clock. An hour had past and still nothing. You rolled your eyes and sighed. Getting up and putting the candles and food away. You turned off all the lights and went upstairs to the bedroom changing out of your dress into your pjs. It was only 9 but you had tears in yours eyes and knew you'd be asleep soon enough.

~

Jared's P.O.V

I shouldn't have fallen asleep I know it. But I hardly got any the night before. It was 11 and I just knew Y/N was worried sick. I didn't even call her because my phone broke and I should've asked to used Tomo's or Shannon's. But I'm n idiot and didn't do either. I pulled into the driveway getting out and unlocking the door. The lights were out so I went directly upstairs. Opening our bedroom door and seeing Y/N asleep. I kissed her cheek then went to the bathroom to take my shower.

~ Morning ~

I looked to my side and Y/N wasn't there anymore. She must've went downstairs. I put on my slippers and walked down to see her sitting on the couch watching tv. Cup of coffee in her hand.

"Good morning babe." I went in to give her a kiss but she pulled back.

"There's coffee in the kitchen." She said not taking her eyes from the screen. I furrowed my eyebrows and went to get mine. I sat next to her but she scooted away.

"Alright Y/N what's wrong?"

"When is our wedding anniversary?"

"April 5th. Why?"

"What was yesterday's date?" My eyes widened and I realized I messed up bad.

"Shit. I'm so sorry babe. I forgot."

"Yeah. I bet you are." She rolled her eyes and got up. I pulled her back down and made her look at me.

"You're angry I know you are and you can be for as long as you need. No apology is going to make this better I know. I promise you this I will make it up to you baby. I love you and I regret forgetting our anniversary."

"I'm keeping you to that promise."

"Can I kiss you?"

"No. Not yet."

~ Night ~

I set the table and got the candles out. Lighting them. I opened the door and went to get Y/N. She opened the door and my god.

"You look amazing."

"You look handsome." She smiled and walked past me. I followed her outside and her reaction was worth it.

"Jared. This is beautiful." I pulled out her chair and she sat down. I did the same sitting across from her.

"I told you I would make up for it Y/N. I made the food from scratch too. Champagne?"

"Yes please." I told her what happened and we talked about other things also. I turned on some music and we got up to dance. I put my hand on her waist and we swayed to the music.

"I think you deserve that kiss now."

"I'd love it." She kissed me with passion and need. We stopped dancing and the music played in the background. All I wanted to do right then was take her up to our room.

"I want to make love to you right now."

"What's stopping you baby?" She smirked.