Moonlight

"Just tell me you didn't pick a chick flick this time."

"Shut up. You'd watch it anyway but I didn't. At least not tonight."

"Alright. Hurry up and put the movie in and sit next to your buddy." You laughed and put the movie in and going to sit next to Jared. He kissed your temple and held you close. You had a crush on him for a while but never said anything. To him or to anyone else. The movie started and somewhere in the middle you stopped paying attention. Looking at Jared every now and then.

"Y/N. I know I have a beautiful face and all but are you ever going to pay attention to the movie." He chuckled. You didn't say anything just turned to him.

"Jared. I have something to tell you. If I don't I think I just might explode."

"What's wrong?" He asked now very concerned.

"Well. I know we've been friends for quite a while but I have feeling for you. I know we're adults and I should have just come out and said it but I didn't. I sound like a school girl right now but I'm telling you now."

"Are you sure?"

"Am I sure about how I feel?"

"Yes." You furrowed your eyebrows and  his finger went under your chin. Leaning in and kissing your lips. The movie forgotten. As you lost yourself in the kiss you've been wanting for a long while.

"Why do you think I would always pull you close to me when we watched movies together? It's because I want you close. Now and forever."

"Wow you're extremely cheesy."

"Hey you're the one who just basically gave me a speech on how you have feelings for me."

"I already hate you again."

"Well you can hate me all you want because Y/N I love you." He kissed your nose.

"I love you too." He kissed you again and let his lips go to your neck. Back up again to your lips.

"It's getting late and I'm tired. I had a long day. You should go home."

"Nope. I'm not going anywhere. I'm going to stay the night with my girlfriend. Lay in her bed and hold her close to me."

"Well then let's go up shall we." You turned off the tv and grabbed his hand.  Turning off the lights before going up and getting comfortable in bed. He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your head.

"You're my moonlight." He whispered. Making you blush.