Father's Day

"Mommy I'm almost done!"

"I see baby. That's beautiful."

"Do you think daddy will like it?"

"I'm 100% positive daddy will love sweetie. It's almost time for bed though babe." Sasha finished coloring the last heart on the card then put the color down. Showing you her finished art work she made for her father. Just then you heard keys in the door and Sasha gave you the card. You left the room and went to put it away where he wouldn't find it yet.

"Hey pumpkin. Where's momma?"

"I'm right here." You smiled as you saw him holding Sasha on his waist.

"Hey babe." He kissed you quick and earned a look of disgust from Sasha. Causing you both to let out a chuckle.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go tuck in my little girl."

"K. Goodnight baby."

"Goodnight momma." She kissed your cheek and he went upstairs. While waiting you washed the few dishes in the sink then went up to your shared bedroom. Changing our of your clothes and into more comfortable ones.

"She's out like a light. What did you guys do today?"

"Well we did go to the park and out for ice cream. That could explain it." You smiled and Jared walked over to you. Kissing you again. Before anything more could happen you stopped his hands from going further down to your bottom.

"We should really just get some sleep. Tomorrow is Father's Day and me and Sasha have a big day planned just for you."

"You know we don't have to do anything big babe. As long as I have my girls here with me that's all I need."

"I knew you would say that but we're still doing what we wanted tomorrow."

"I know never to argue with my woman. Now are you sure you don't want any of this tonight?" He asked gesturing to his body.

"I'm sure but maybe tomorrow."

"Most definitely. Come on let's go to sleep."

~

"Daddy! Daddy!" You could hear Sasha yell from your bedroom. She was loud for such a little girl. Soon it fell quiet again and you finished up breakfast. Looking up again you saw Jared being led by Sasha who was holding his hand.

"Happy Father's Day babe."

"Thank you baby. Do I get a kiss too?"

"You never even have to ask." You pulled his closer and kissed him softly.

"Breakfast is ready by the way."

~

"That was delicious babe. Now if I may ask what are the plans for today?"

"Whatever you want to do."

"What happened to having the whole day planned out already?"

"Jay. It's Father's Day we're doing what you want. I lied. For dinner though we're going out with your mom and Shannon."

"Too cheesy to say I just want to stay in and have a movie day with my wife and daughter?"

"Not at all. Come on. Nothing scary though we have a five year old present."

"Noted." He chuckled. Wrapping an arm around your wait and leading you to the couch. Browsing through the Netflix looking for a movie to watch.

Hours past and now it was time for dinner. You all met up at the restaurant and had a lovely dinner together. By the time you got back home Sasha was out of it. Jared went to put her down and then met you in the room. Where you already had your dress off. Jared didn't say anything as he walked over to you and kissed you.

"What was that for?"

"For being the best wife and mother a guy could possibly ask for. I love you."

"I love you too."