Ex-Girlfriend Pt.1

Requested By: @Puggz1993

Right now you were looking through your closet for a dress to wear for date night. You and Jared have been going out for three years and had a specific night a week where you'd go some place really nice. He just really loved to spoil you. You sighed as looked through all the dresses but none of them popped out. Jared was downstairs doing god knows what. You put on a pair of jeans and a plain shirt and converse. Grabbing your phone, keys, and wallet.

"Jared I'll be back babe."

"Where ya going?"

"I'm going to the mall."

"Why?"

"Going to look for a dress to wear Friday night."

"Babe you have plenty." He chuckled and walked over to you.

"I know but you've seen me in almost all of them already. I just want something new."

"I'll go with you. You can try some one for me." His hand were now on your waist.

"Nope. I want it to be a surprise."

"Fine. Just come home soon. I'll be lonely here without you."

"You'll survive. Love you." You kissed him quick and got to the door opening it.

"Love you too." You heard him yell as you got to the car.

~

You were looking at a pretty white dress short but it wasn't too short. As you were about to grab it you felt someone hit you're shoulder. Pretty hard. You turned your head to see his ex Phillis.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here to tell you that I've been stalking you and Jared for a very long time. Following you're every move. Knowing where you are and what you're doing every second of the day." With every word she got closer to you. Her finger pointing at you.

"Listen Y/N stay away from him or I will spread lies about you to the whole world. I'm not kidding." After those words left her mouth she shoved you hard making you fall and she walked away immediately. No one else saw what happened. You got scared and put the dress back on the rack and walked out as quickly as possible. Driving home. When you got there Jared's car was gone. You wondered where he could have gone to but then left it alone. You got out of the car and walked in the house. Sitting on the couch turning on the tv low in the background. You just say there and wait for Jared to come home. You didn't pay attention to the time but you heard the door open you knew who it was.

"Hey baby. Sorry I wasn't here I went to help my mom set up her new book shelf." He sat down beside you putting his arm around your shoulders.

"That's fine." You have him a short smile and turned back to the tv. Jared's fingers went under your chin and made you look at him. He came close to you put you pulled back. His eyebrows furrowed.

"Babe what's wrong?" You just looked at him and turned away fast. He could read you easy and knew when something was wrong. You got up and walked into the kitchen.

"Y/N don't ignore me please. Tell me what's happened." His hand was on your back rubbing in circles. You took a deep breath and told Jared what happened when you were out.

"Y/N. I'm staying with you no matter what. I'm not going to give you up just because some crazy ex is trying everything in her power to break us apart. That's never going to happened I promise. I love you too much to let you go anytime soon or ever for that matter. You're mine and I'm yours. I'd like to keep it that way." He smiled and you let one across your face too.

"I love you too Jared. I'm sorry I just got scared. You know how the tabloids eat up anything. She could easily say something horrible about me  people would believe in a heartbeat."

"No need to be sorry babe. I'm not going to let that happen. How about we go up and watch tv? That sound good?"

"Yeah. Sounds wonderful."