Bringing The Baby Home

You and your baby boy were released from the hospital. Right now Jared was putting in the car seat while you held him in your arms.

"I'll take him now." He said getting Tommy out of your arms. You watched as he carefully placed him in the car seat and buckled him in. He shut the door and walked you to the passengers side. Opening the door and shutting it when you sat down. Only five minutes away from the hospital and he kept looking back.

"Jared he's alright I promise. Just relax." You told him taking his hand in yours.

"I know but he's so little. What if-"

"No. Don't think like that. I'll tell you what pull over right here." He pulled over and you unbuckled your seat belt. Before you could get out he grabbed your arm.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm going to sit in the back so you don't worry. So that you drive straight home and not be worried. Okay?"

"Okay." He kissed you quickly and you moved to the back with your baby. Jared kept his eyes on the road only looking back once or twice. Tommy's eyes were wide open and he was making noises. Causing you to smile. The car came to a stop and you looked up to see the house. Jared got out and opened the back door. Getting the carder out while you grabbed the bags. You both went to the bedroom. Him taking the baby out and you put the bags in a corner.

"Welcome home little one." You heard Jared say then looked to see him with the biggest smile ever. You got on the bed and laid your head on his shoulder.

"He looks just like his daddy."

"Of course he does. Now she's got two handsome men in her life that she will never get rid of." He said to talking to you and baby. You laughed and then sighed.

"What's wrong babe?" Jared asked looking at you.

"I'm so tired."

"Why don't you just sleep. I can take care of him. You know he's my son too."

"I know you can and I know you are. Actually I'm going to take a shower if you don't mind."

"Not at all. Well just be here bonding. Isn't that right Tommy." Tommy showed his gums and the his laugh was adorable. You got up and went to the bathroom closing the door. You turned on the water hen stripped of your clothes. The warm water felt good on your skin. You didn't know how long you were in there but the water started getting cold. You turned it off and got a towel wrapping its round your wet body. You went ahead and brushed your teeth and washed your face before going back out. You looked over to see Jared laying with his eyes closed and Tommy asleep on top of him. You grabbed your phone and took a picture planning on sending it to Constance later.

"You're going to send that to my mom later aren't you?"

"I thought you were asleep. And yes I am. You two are cute."

"I know we are. I'll go put him down I'll be right back." You sat on the bed and put your lotion on. When you were done you put on your pjs and crawled under the covers.

"He's tucked away. How are you doing babe?" Jared asked as he took of his clothes then joining you. You put your hand on his chest and he held your hand. Letting his other arm wrap around your shoulder.

"I'm fine now. I can't believe we're parents. I mean we have a son of our very own."

"Yeah. We're going to the best parents a kid could ask for." You moved your head so you could see his face.

"I love you Jared."

"I love you more Y/N." You shared a kiss then laid your head back on his chest.

"Goodnight." Was the last thing you heard before shutting your eyes.