Late Night

Jared wasn't due home for another 20 minutes but you were bored out of your mind. So you went to your shared room and changed into your bikini. Walked back downstairs and out to the backyard. You put on some music and set your towel on a chair and got in. After a couple of minutes you could see him in the living room.

"Jay!" You yelled and he turned. He took of his jacket and walked out.

"Hey babe. I was just about to go upstairs and get you."

"For what?"

"Just wanted to spend time with my girl. Is that a crime?" He asked taking his phone out of his pocket and setting it on the table.

"Never."

"Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." You smiled. He walked over to you and leaned down to kiss you.

"I'll be back I'm going to changed into my swim trunks."

"Hurry back!" You yelled. He blew you a kiss and ran up the stairs. He came back down a minute later and jumped in the pool. Moving his hair from his eyes then swimming towards you.

"How was your day babe?"

"It was good. I got to spend time with my brother and his wife. Which by the way we have dinner with them on Saturday. Just saying."

"I didn't forget if that what your implying." He said sticking his tongue out at you.

"Good. How was your day?"

"Long but we got some tracks done. I think this album is going to be awesome. But that's just my opinion."

"I believe it will be too."

"This is why I love you. You always know just what to say."

"I love you too. You should know that I never lie."

"You sure don't. Even when it hurts you never fail at it." He leaned in and kissed your soft lips and your back gently hit the side of the pool. Your legs automatically went around his waist and arms around his neck.

Jared's P.O.V

I pulled away from her and looked into her beautiful eyes.

"You know we've never done it in a pool before."

"There's always a first time for everything." She laughed. I love that laugh.

"Your absolutely right about that." I smirked and leaned back in putting my hands behind her. I untied her top and grabbed it and set it behind her on the concrete. I let my lips go down to her neck and her moans like music to my ears. Then I went to her chest and under water and took off her bottoms and kissed her thighs. I resurfaced and let her take off my trunks. Putting them  with her pile. I kissed he quick before sliding in. I love the little sounds she makes and the feeling I have when she grabs my hair.

"Jay." She whimpered in my ear as I went to bite hers. I knew she was about to cum by the way she said my name. And that she did indeed. Me right after. I let her go and she got out and I followed close behind. I grabbed my phone and out wet things and went inside. We took out showers and laid in bed talking and watching tv. Until I looked and saw she feel asleep in my arms. I kissed her forehead and turned off the lights and tv letting her cuddle I to my side.