Knee Surgery

Requested By: @KatherineButler6

Jared's P.O.V

Y/N got knee surgery yesterday and the doctor didn't want her moving around much. So here I am being the loving and supporting fiancé I am and I'm honestly loving every minute. I didn't mind doing things for her and helping out. She's always there for me so I only though it right to do the same for her.

"Jared?"

"Coming babe." I went to the couch were she was sitting and saw her with her arms up and a pout. I laughed and picked her up.

"Upstairs?"

"Yes please."

"Yes ma'am." I kissed her forehead and carried her to the bedroom. I laid her down and put a pillow down so that he leg was elevated. I was about to leave when she stopped me.

"Can you stay with me. I need my cuddle buddy." I chuckled and walked to her.

"I'll be right back baby. Don't miss me too much." I kissed her lips and went back downstairs to put our dishes away. After I put them in the dish washer I made sure the doors were locked and turned all the lights off. I got to our room and saw her beautiful smile. I closed the door and sat beside her.

"Still hurting?"

"A little bit but I'm a tough cookie I'll survive."

"I know you are. Is there anything that you need or want before I crawl under the cover with you?"

"No I'm fine but thank you."

"Not a problem babe." I got up and took off my clothes leaving me in my boxers. I turned off the light and got under the covers. The only light and sound coming from the to now.

"Jay?"

"Yeah."

"Thanks for helping me. I know you didn't plan on taking care of your fiancée like this at least not so soon after filming."

"Anything for my beautiful soon-to-be wife. You don't have to thank me for anything. Besides after filming and being away for months not being able to see your beautiful face every day in the flesh I don't care. I don't care how our time is spent as long as I'm with you nothing else matters. Hurt or not I love you and I always will."

"You do know that I'll need help at least all this week."

"Yes babe. I was there with you at the doctor. Like I said I loved you."

"Your so damn sweet. Stop." She hit my chest then kissed me.

"Never! I will be honest I look forward to helping you with your baths. Again." I winked.

"Shut up and go to sleep." She laughed and turned her head away from me.

"Not until I get a goodnight kiss first."

"Fine." She turned back to me and I leaned down and kissed her soft lips.

"Goodnight baby."

"Night Jay. Love you."

"Love you too."