Work

Requested By: @Puggz1993

"Jay I'm on my way to work now."

"Okay babe. Hope you have a great day. I love you." He told you and kissed you quickly.

"I'll try. Love you too."

Half way to work you got a flat and had to pull in to the car shop. Just your luck. You called your friend Dan who was already at work but left to get you.

"So what happened?" He asked as you got in the car.

"I don't even know exactly. All I know is that I now have a flat and I was already late for work."

"I'm sorry. Doesn't sound like its a good start to your day. Hopefully it'll get better." He said trying to cheer you up. Now you were at the office and spilled coffee on your shirt. At least you hadn't worn your white one. Not only that but your boss had chewed you out for at least 20 minutes for being late. Soon your lunch break came around and you realized you had forgotten lunch. You sighed and brushed it off and working on a report.

Knock. Knock.

"Come in." A hint of annoyance in your tone as you said this. You looked up to see Jared walk in with your lunch.

"Hey. You forgot your lunch so I thought I'd bring it here on my way to the studio." He set it down in front of you and you smiled.

"Thank you."

"I pulled into the parking lot and noticed your car isn't there. Where's it at?"

"It's got a flat and I had to take it into the shop. Dan picked me up and brought me here."

"I'm so sorry that happened to you babe. I'll be here when you get off to pick you up."

"No. I'll just take a cab."

"Y/N you're not going to take a cab babe. I'll be here. Shannon and Tomo will do fine without me if I leave an hour early. Plus it'll give me a good reason to hold your hand."

"You okay?" He asks noticing that your tense and holds you close.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

"Not now. I have a mountain of paperwork to finish."

"My poor baby. I'll leave you to it then. Let me do one thing before I go." He wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed you passionately. Moaning into your mouth and letting his hands go down to grope your butt. You laughed and he pulled away. With a lustful look in his eyes.

"I'll see you tonight." He whispered letting his thumb go across your bottom lip.

"Yeah." He kissed you again quick before leaving. Your boss had gotten into you again and then the day was finally over. You finished getting your stuff together before going out to see Jared in his car.

"Didn't go any better?" He asked noting the miserable look on your face.

"No." He didn't say anything just held your hand in his as he drove home. When you got home you relaxed a bit while Jared made a nice vegan dinner for you both. Afterwards he ran you a nice bubble bath. Right now you had a towel wrapped around your naked body looking for clothes.

"Why don't we have skin to skin contact?"

"Just out of curiosity why?" You asked not minding but just wanting to know.

"I read somewhere that it can help ease the mind." He yelled you as he stripped of his own clothes. You dropped the towel to the floor and joined him in bed. His arms wrapped around your waist pulling you closer to him.

"I love you and I'm sorry you had such a bad day at work."

"I love you too." He kissed you and soon you two fell asleep.