Bad Day

Requested By: @unicornnnni

Jared was supposed to be home about an hour ago but he still hadn't shown up yet. You were getting worried because he wasn't answering his phone either. You were on the couch watching tv when you heard the door open. ImmediatelyHappy jumping up an saw Jared come in.

"I was worried about you babe. Where were you?"

"Had to do some extra work is all." He mumbled under his breath.

"Okay...Are you hungry I can warm up your food. I made dinner but it's cold now still good though." You smiled but he didn't say anything just walked away. You furrowed your eyebrows and followed him.

"Jay did you have a bad day at work?" You went and placed your hand on his shoulder and he turned around.

"YES! I JUST WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE ALRIGHT!" He took a hold of your wrist tightly.

"Jared your hurting me." You cried out and he let go. You rubbed it with your other hand looking down at it. You saw his hand reach out for you again but you pulled back. Looking up at him to see hurt in is eyes.

"Y/N I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that to you."

"I'm going to bed. You know where the extra pillows and blankets are." You whispered and went up to the bedroom. Shutting and locking the door so he could be sneak in. You knew that he could get aggressive when he was angry or in a bad mood. Never once did you think he would be with you though. You changed into your pjs and got under the covers.

You woke up to the sound of knocking on the bedroom door. You wiped your eyes and got out of bed to brush your teeth.

"Y/N I know you're awake. Please let me in?" You heard Jared say. You finished brushing your teeth and opened the door. Before he said anything more he went to the bathroom doing the same thing you had done. You sat on the bed waiting for him to be done. When he was he sat beside you and took your hand in his.

"Look at me." You turned your head slowly and looked into his eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry for how I treated you yesterday. I feel like a complete asshole."

"Good. You should. Jared all I was trying to do was help you. I don't like seeing you upset especially when you come home from work. You should know by now that I'm going to there for you always. Good or bad. I just wanted to help."

"I know. I know. I should of let you and instead I gave you a bruise. I promised to never hurt you and I did. I don't what could make that ok."

"Jared nothing will but I forgive you. I love you too much to hate you forever. You're my man. Just don't ever do that to me again and if you're having a bad day just tell me next time yeah?"

"Yes I will. I love you too. What did I ever do to deserve you?"

"It was your charm." You winked and he leaned in to kiss you. Which you happily excepted.