Obsession

Requested By: @disney_hippie

"I've had a great time tonight Jared. You really now how to wine and dine a girl."

"It's my gift." He laughed and took your hand in his. Lacing your fingers together. He leaned in and slowly kissed your awaiting lips.

"Wow."

"I say the same. I love the way you kiss."

"Well I have been told I'm an excellent kisser." You joked.

"Goodnight Y/N. I'll see again this weekend."

"Goodnight Jared. I look forward to it." You kissed him again before going inside your house.

~ One Year Later ~

"Jared?"

"Yes babe?"

"How come that doors always locked?" You asked him as you got a bottle of water. You turned and saw his eyes widened a little.

"Jared?"

"I uh. Umm. Okay. If I show you do you promise not to freak out?"

"I promise but Jay you're scaring me a little." He walked over to you and took your hand. Going to your shared room and grabbing a key from his underwear drawer. Then walking back out to the door.

"Baby just before I open this just know that I love you."

"Could you please just open the door babe?" He took a deep breath and opened. What you saw surprised you. Pictures and drawings of you everywhere. A whole room dedicated to you. Both very weird but also sweet. In a way. You walked around and looked at them all.

"I'm sorry."

"What for?" You asked turning around and facing him.

"For all of this you must think I'm a creep now."

"Baby. Yes it's a bit too much for me but I love the drawings. You take excellent pictures. I always wondered what you had in here but I respected your privacy. Is that what you did when I was sleeping?" You pointed at a picture on the wall of you in nothing but a sheet.

"Yes. You were just too beautiful and I had to." You wrapped your arms around his neck and his hands went to your waist.

"I love this room. You're more obsessed with me than I ever was with you." You laughed.

"That's not true babe."

"Really?"

"Alright. Maybe it's a little true. I just love you baby. Can't help that I have the most beautiful woman with me."

"Shut up. Please."

"Only if you kiss me." He smirked. You did and he moaned in your mouth.

"Alright. If we're going to do that we need to get out of her. I'm everywhere literally. It's weird."

"Let's go then." He picked you up throwing you over his shoulder. Taking you to the bedroom.