Joker Fanfiction

Requested By: @supcriss4

You got hooked on reading fan fiction about Jared's Joker and couldn't stop. Today you were scrolling through suggestions and found a dirty one. You clicked on it and started reading it. In the book you were about to get to the sex stuff when you felt someone's breath on your neck.

"What are ya reading babe?" You jumped a little shutting your laptop. You turned and saw Jared.

"Crap! Damn it Jay you scared me."

"Sorry baby. Why were you ready about me? Well the Joker that is?" He asked raising an eyebrow as he sat next to you.

"If you knew what I was reading why did you ask?"

"Wanted to see what you would say." He smirked.

"Don't you dare judge me. I get bored and these stories are actually pretty good."

"It looked dirty Y/N. You never read smut. You won't even read Fifty Shades Of Grey!"

"It you must know there's something about the Joker that I find sexy." You smiled.

"Other than the fact that your own boyfriend plays him? Hm."

"Shut up!" You say punching his arm. For the rest of the day he teased you about it even tuning into his inner Joker. Calling you dollface and referring to himself as daddy. You would just roll your eyes and carry on with whatever it was you were doing. You love Jared to death but if he teased you one more time today you were going to kill him.

"Oh Y/N! Could you come here babe?" Here we go again. You got off the couch and went to the bedroom and saw him sitting on the edge of the bed. Smiling up at you.

"What?"

"Come over here." He patted his lap and you went over.

"I'm sorry I've been teasing you all day baby. I just find it funny that you read these stories when you have the real thing. You know if you really want the Joker that bad all you have to do is ask. I'll always give you what you want." He winked.

"I still hate you."

"Come on babydoll. Give daddy a kiss." He said in his Joker voice. Putting a finger under your chin and turning your face to look at him. You gave him one and moved to get up but he wouldn't let you.

"I have to go clean something."

"No you don't. The house looks fine. We're going to have some fun right now." He threw you on the bed. A squeal leaving your mouth.